Riverdale | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Riverdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VivaForever, May 24, 2016.

1. Hahahaha. I tell no lies!
    It was such a wired brand for him choose it doesn't line up his public profile at all.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    diamondliam likes this.
  2. At least he's looking like a snack in the photos.

andru likes this.
  3. Mandy Moore posted an ad for the same company last night too.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  4. I think I can spill this tea now. KJ was given another brand deal but he was holding out for more money from it and being a a diva about social posts. So the brand went to Charles with same offer (they over paid him by a lot) and he took it. And, KJ wasn’t happy... to say the least.

Vixen and Alenko like this.
  5. Watched the finale last night. Love how Archie's all "wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be there..." and the viewing audience is like, "yeah, between classes!"

andru and Maria like this.
  6. I know exactly when Riverdale went tits up. The exact moment it all fell apart.

That camp video Archie filmed with the shirtless masked men standing behind him.

I mean, if the producers want to get the actors to take off their shirts, there has to be a way that fits in with the plot rather than just taking the tone of the show in that ridiculous direction. I burst out laughing. Poor AJ, trying to look like a serious actor in the midst of some weird fleshfest.

7. I laughed at that too.

andru likes this.
  8. 100%. It made zero sense in every way, purely just to get a bunch of hench guys in their pants.

9. It'll be well-written?

Vixen, Mr Blonde, aniraz and 8 others like this.
  10. Let's hope the spinoff is about the Serpents so I don't have to see them anymore.

11. Yes, maybe a Prison Break style spinoff where we follow his adventures during his life sentence. Not that I would watch.

12. I'd watch for the shower scenes.

Vixen, Mr Blonde, Lander and 3 others like this.
  13. I'd like a Josie & The Pussycats spinoff as they get nothing in the show.

14. The things is, correct me if I’m wrong, this show has no ‘break out’ characters to bass the spin off on. Although, I could see a show where the parents were at Riverdale High as they’ve been shoehorning backstories and love triangles between the parents last season.

15. That is actually going to be episode 4 of season 3 with the kids playing the parents in the flashback.

andru likes this.
  16. #BackDoorPilot jk.

17. Finally catching up on the season after I lost interest halfway through. My god, this show is trash. The second the writers decided to make this all about Jughead, it truly lost its way. The most boring character, the serpents ate the show and they all suck (Toni can still get it though), and everything is just trash (except for Queen Alice). I don't root for any of the characters, yikes.

Give us the Josie & the Pussycats spin-off we deserve.

diamondliam and -tastic like this.
  18. If it wasn't for the Cooper story line involving a cult and Cheryl existing purely to deliver fan service, I'd have already lost all hope for the show.

Maria and andru like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.