Riverdale | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

Riverdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VivaForever, May 24, 2016.

1. Deceased at the writers expecting us to believe a group of 16 year olds would actually attend a soft drinks only bar, and that the 'cool kids' of Riverdale back in the day would ever play that DnD-lite game.

andru, Hudweiser and Maria like this.
  2. I love this stupid show so much. This week’s episode was brilliant.

andru and Maria like this.
  3. Don’t these kids have homework to do? Ever?

4. Jesus Christ this latest episode hit new lows.
    That said, Archie has hit new highs in hotness .

5. He

He

I am screaming at the latest episode.

Penny being tortured / killed by Jughead's mom; Cheryl torturing her mom; Betty / Ethel breaking everyone out of the convent; Hiram being more cartoonnish than ever; and the town being quarantined for... no idea what.

A damn but entertaining mess.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    andru and Maria like this.
  6. I've only seen episode 1, I'm not in any hurry to watch the rest, it was dire. This whole gangland plot needs to die already.

7. This show is getting more and more ridiculous, I don't even know why I'm still watching... oh yeah, probably KJ and Casey.

andru likes this.
  8. He

He

I don't find any of the guys hot (only Moose a bit), actually, so why am I watching? I guess the girls are cool? I should stop clicking on it.

Holly Something likes this.
  9. I'm currently bingeing on this. On S03E01.

Cheryl Blossom is a goddess.

Maria and KamikazeHeart like this.
  10. A spin-off has been green lit for Archie Comics' 'Katy Keene'

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  11. I've given up. The episode where they played their own parents (supposedly in 1992 but with an 80s soundtrack and wardrobe) was a gigantic step too far.

12. I'm so glad I dumped this ridiculous show at the end of season 2. What I've read about the storylines for season 3... the writers must be snorting Jingle Jangle themselves.

Island and Connor Walsh like this.
  13. He

He

The last episode might have been the worst so far? The storylines are so incredibly ridiculous, that I can’t even ironically watch.

It’s all become some gang war led by 15 year olds. I wish they had done something more interesting with the game and the cult. Alas, they don’t have the range.

I’m done with the show.

14. So I’m persevering. I’m so done with this Gargoyles gang / DnD game / Sisters / Farm story. The feud between Veronica and the Snakes with her father is decent.

I think there’s an episode left but if the ending of the episode that I just watched is true and not a bluff then I’m so fucking happy. Dead weight shifted.

15. Archie fell into a woodchipper!???

16. Nope, it was a bluff.

17. This is bullshit.

Skydaisy and diamondliam like this.
  18. That first season was amazing wasn’t it...
    I switched off at episode 4 of Season 2, and haven’t gone back.

Teen drama ps stay good after the first era do that challenge (even Gossip Girl only managed two seasons before going to hell)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.