Riverdale | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Riverdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VivaForever, May 24, 2016.

1. Barb is back.

2. [​IMG]

I don't know why, but I want to watch this show now.

Lander, lushLuck, rdp and 3 others like this.
  3. I loved the recent episode! I really love the feel it has, and the music is perfect.

4. Does the CW have expensive promos? I'd love to see new trailers like how Degrassi did for these last few years. Same Ol Mistakes, anyone?

5. I love this show so much.

popprincess likes this.
  6. Are we all in agreement that Veronica is the best? (and Kevin potentially the worst? Get your shit together Kevin and be a character not a stereotype/opportunity for the writers to fill in the blanks of the plot)

Island, Lander, alejandrusco and 2 others like this.
  7. jtm

jtm

I haven't liked a show that much in quite some time. Really hope they keep up the quality. Kevin is growing on me too.

junglefish likes this.
  8. It's all about Veronica, Betty and Cheryl.

9. Yas at
    Dilton, Ethel and Chuck
    all getting reasonably substantial subplots this week!

Island likes this.
  10. "Alice Cooper, no longer lactose intolerant I see."

Nnot the parents being messier than the kids.

I love this show.

fancygreen, Lander, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  11. "When sluts are shamed..."

It's so bloody good.

lushLuck and AshleyKerwin like this.
  12. This show is everything I want.

aniraz and popprincess like this.
  13. I have plans tomorrow and is it bad if my first thought was "I'll be home before 9, right?".

Lander, lushLuck, ohnostalgia and 5 others like this.
  14. A Big Brother/Bake Off/Melodifestivalen/UK Apprentice/Over-30s-watching-NCIS tea.

15. I just started episode 4 and the key to making Archie look youthful is having him stand side by side with Luke Perry in daylight.

16. You could put the Turin Shroud next to him, and it would look positively newly made..

diamondliam likes this.
  17. I just watched last night's episode and it was a bit too bogged down by the scandalous relationship storyline

aniraz likes this.
  18. Yep, the Archie/Grundy storyline is the weakest in my opinion. Nothing can stop me from loving Riverdale though, the aesthetic and all the fog and the characters and the music... I can't. It's so good.

andru and jtm like this.
  19. Also it was dumb the characters believed her domestic abuse story like...this woman lied about her identity and hooks up with students...what makes you think she wasn't the killer?

aniraz likes this.
  20. Archie strikes me as the dumbest character. I found it so cute when Cheryl snuggled up with Veronica and Kevin though.

Island and AshleyKerwin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.