Robyn - Body Talk Pt. 2

I cannot wait for more Robyn part 2 is far superior than part one for me but im now just considering them as one whole thing.

She'd better play Konichiwa Bitches when she comes to Glasgow! The compilation version of these two albums will possibly be the best record of the year for me.

The album seems to do much better than BT part 1 ever did do on the canadian an US Itunes. It's # 8 in canada and # 11 in USA. It will probably go down during the week. But it's still good.

And it's # 1 on itunes in Sweden, Denmark, Norway

^^ And Canada.

So I love it. It's much more solid an album than Part 1, although Part 1 does have more single-worthy tracks. Love it! Can't wait for Part 3, but Part 2 will thoroughly satisfy me til then.

Just saw in the mailer she's playing Terminal5 on her return tour to the US- wow! Can't believe she's big enough for Terminal 5 now. Seems like only yesterday she was at the smaller ballroom in the Hammerstein.

I can't seem to find information regarding this anywhere - are there dates/locations?

Nunya B said:
Just saw in the mailer she's playing Terminal5 on her return tour to the US- wow! Can't believe she's big enough for Terminal 5 now. Seems like only yesterday she was at the smaller ballroom in the Hammerstein.

#8 on US iTunes...I can't believe she actually seems to be taking off! I'm so pleased for her though. Robyn is a talent that deserves to be fucking massive.

Numerology said:
#8 on US iTunes...I can't believe she actually seems to be taking off! I'm so pleased for her though. Robyn is a talent that deserves to be fucking massive.

Oh wow! It might not amount to a huge number, but that's still pretty amazing!