12 Nov The Sound Academy, Toronto
13 Nov Metro, Chicago
14 Nov Fine Line, Minneapolis
17 Nov Club Nokia, Los Angeles
19 Nov Venue Vancouver, Vancouver
20 Nov Wonder Ballroom, Portland
21 Nov Neumos Seattle

11/17/10 for me

It's no. 5 on US iTunes...that's amazing. I've been holding out on this album and I can't wait until Monday when it shall at last be mine! I've heard one clip (Criminal Intent) and it sounds utterly, bonkersly perfect.

Numerology said:
It's no. 5 on US iTunes...that's amazing. I've been holding out on this album and I can't wait until Monday when it shall at last be mine! I've heard one clip (Criminal Intent) and it sounds utterly, bonkersly perfect.

You've heard none of it?! Christ. Well done. You're in for a treat.

RJF said:
Numerology said:

I hadn't heard anything except the non-acoustic version of Hang With Me. I like to wait til I actually buy the CD in stores rather than cheat and listen to a leaked version.

C

CherryFlavoredPop!

RiRiSpears said:
RJF said:
Numerology said:

I hadn't heard anything except the non-acoustic version of Hang With Me. I like to wait til I actually buy the CD in stores rather than cheat and listen to a leaked version.

Same here. I had only head "hang with me" until I bought the physical CD yesterday. I don't wanna ruin the surprise!

BTW, Body Talk Pt 2 > Pt 1

Just bought tickets to her Melbourne show.. only 30 odd dollars. Incredible value for such a high calibre pop artist who has released multiple albums now.

Just to draw comparison, Florence + Machine has released one album and charged approx 80 dollars for shows here.

Obviously Flo is more popular and has a different business model, but still - just giving credit where it is due.

CherryFlavoredPop! said:
RiRiSpears said:
RJF said:
Numerology said:

Same here. I had only head "hang with me" until I bought the physical CD yesterday. I don't wanna ruin the surprise!

BTW, Body Talk Pt 2 > Pt 1

I agree. BTP2 is the solider album, although I'd say BTP1 has more radio-friendly singles on it.

popknark

RJF said:
Is "Hang With Me" officially out this week? How is it doing?

It is out this week. I've tried to google how it does but it's not mentioned anywhere. I suppose it's outside the top 40, then? Tears in my eyes.

popknark said:
RJF said:

It is out this week. I've tried to google how it does but it's not mentioned anywhere. I suppose it's outside the top 40, then? Tears in my eyes.

It's not out 'til next week (assuming you're talking about the UK).

neonknives said:
Just bought tickets to her Melbourne show.. only 30 odd dollars. Incredible value for such a high calibre pop artist who has released multiple albums now.

Shes playing in aussie, I need to be there, what dates?

popknark

Numerology said:
popknark said:
RJF said:

It's not out 'til next week (assuming you're talking about the UK).

Thank God!

Fanatical said:
neonknives said:

She will be out here for all the major cities for Stereosonic Festival in December, the Melbourne sideshow is on 2nd December. Excited!

neonknives said:
Fanatical said:
neonknives said:

She will be out here for all the major cities for Stereosonic Festival in December, the Melbourne sideshow is on 2nd December. Excited!

No Sydney sideshows?!