Robyn - Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
he/him
http://www.nme.com/news/robyn--2/81713

Taking to Tumblr in a Q&A with Kindness (with whom Robyn recently teamed up with for 'Who Do You Love'), the electro-popper said that she's working on a new EP with keyboardist Markus Jagerstedt, stating that "the new material I played on tour this summer is from that record".

Robyn also hinted that her sixth solo album is coming soon, confirming that she's "working on it" currently.

New songs performed live:

"Work it Out"
"Set Me Free"
"Love Is Free"

Last edited:
Re: Robyn - New EP + Sixth Studio Album

That EP has been near completion since August. It's the stuff she did with the late Christian Falk. I doubt she'll be ready to release it until late next year, the way she's been going.

It can't be worse than the Royksopp collaborations though.

he/him

The new songs sound pretty fleshed out based on the live performances, so I'm hoping a March 2015 release for the EP and a summer album release happens.

matthew.

Staff member
He/Him

AHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She'll probably just re-release Robyn again to coincide with its 10-year anniversary.

What happened to the music she was recording with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis?

I need new Robyn in my life. And old Robyn is always here anyway, ready to be brilliant in my ears.

matthew.

Staff member
He/Him

when I saw her at Pitchfork I fought tooth an nail to get to meet her. I wasn't allowed.

Lets hope she tours again and I CAN SEE HER!

Robyn said in an interview a few months ago that she wanted to release the EP just before or after christmas. I think we'll get it in January. I think Robyn will do a spontaneous release.

Status
Not open for further replies.