Robyn - New Album | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Robyn - New Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, May 4, 2020.

1. I have one spare copy if you want. Not sure if the shipping cost won't make its price too high.

Runawaywithme and Stopremix like this.
  2. I'm in Scotland so I don't know how much the shipping would be, I am interested though.

Hubson likes this.
  3. I really could do with another ClubDOMO livestream if I'm honest. They always give me the endorphins that I want and need. Give it Miss Carlsson!

Tracy Jacks and aux like this.
  4. Impact remix!

It's a bit limp unfortunately.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    lushLuck and jawow_ like this.
  5. I just wanted to say that the Avalon Emerson remix of Honey is incredible. The percussion especially, but the way the twinkly synths swell half way through...*chef's kiss*

aux and Mikal like this.
  6. aux

aux

She's teasing the Jonsí collaboration which is meant to come out on his record next week on Friday. Maybe it will be released as a single before the album comes out?

Kuhleezi, D.Jay, Edu and 3 others like this.
  7. There is a clip of this which she posted in the Konichiwa Bitches group on Facebook, she sounds great on it!

aux likes this.
  8. Why are the three Body Talk eps not on Spotify? it’s a source of constant frustration

9. Little snippet.

man.tis.shrimp and Edu like this.
  10. LTG

LTG

I don't know where you are, but see if they're available for your country:

Stopremix likes this.
  11. aux

aux

This is really solid. Robyn on a track produced by Jónsi and AG Cook was always going to be an interesting endeavour. PC Music just feels like an area of pop that Robyn would slip right into, and this song proves that. A lot of moments here work for me. Not gonna lie, this just makes me want a new Robyn mini-album produced by AG Cook - with a track featuring Maluca. Make it happen Ms. Carlsson.

[​IMG]

Lander, Mr Blonde, Euphoria and 15 others like this.
  12. This is a bop.

Eskapism, neonknives and aux like this.
  13. It's a bit of a racket but a good racket.

14. I love the 'Å nej/Ó nei!' parts.

Eskapism likes this.
  15. I am a slut for anything Jónsi and this is no exception. A banger!

neonknives and aux like this.
  16. Salt Licorice is huge? She is feeding us with these features this year!

neonknives likes this.
  17. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maybe I am inclined to like them no matter what but first impression is quite good indeed

18. Robyn's vocals on this almost got Karin Dreijer shaking.

Mr Blonde, neonknives and aux like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.