Robyn - New Album | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Robyn - New Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, May 4, 2020.

1. This was so interesting!

Also I'm evil but I laughed at the part where she gets asked about the acoustic versions, starts a sentence with "in recent years, acoustic versions have become… much more like…" and a lifetime's worth of horror and trauma from the C***m S***t version of "Dancing on My Own" passes over her face.

Mr.Arroz, OlliMaus, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

She absolutely should have ended Part 3 with the acoustic version of "Dancing On My Own", since her own version of it is absolutely haunting.

3. Cum slut!?

4. Yes, did you call me?

Jersey, beekeeper, vendredi and 21 others like this.
  5. aux

aux

The fact that there is a studio recording of the acoustic "Dancing On My Own" from the Live Lounge that has been officially released on one of Radio 1's compilations and she hasn't even bothered to slap it onto streaming alongside the acoustic version of "Stars 4-Ever"... I hate it here.

6. Sam

Sam

I bet you have it anyway though

7. cpr

cpr

Her DJ set on radio 6 is up. Bangers onyl!

2014 and aux like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

PHEW Teardrops, Freedom and Bruce?? Taste!!!

cpr and aux like this.
  9. Nadine Coyle: The Solo years

10. I feel like I saw it on Spotify at one point though, but I forget which country it was...but it’s not on Sweden’s now grr.

aux likes this.

11. What kind of Katy Perry tweets.

12. Sam

Sam

B10C2479-671D-4BEF-81E0-8EC21273444A.jpeg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4Roses, Stopremix, achilles and 15 others like this.
  13. Yeah I replied, too. It's so milquetoast, at best. Between this and her being a fan of Sam Harris...

Vasilios likes this.
  14. “Let’s öll come 2gether and eat IKEA meatballs” vibes.

Jwentz and lushLuck like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

the way I read this in Trixie’s Swedish accent

16. aux

aux

@FridayNight just brought my attention to this new interview of Robyn with SG Lewis... She mentions at the start that she was just at the studio and makes a small reference to the next album about halfway through. She says something along the lines that she's unsure what exactly she is doing with this new album, but says it would be interesting to make an album that doesn't have a lot of kick to it but still feels like a club album. It definitely sounds like an idea that would work from her, although I'd say parts of Honey did that already. Regardless, I'm perched at whatever is coming in the next decade.

[​IMG]

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, Jersey and 15 others like this.
  17. An entire album of Send to Robin Immediately!? God, yes!

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Jersey, A-Bond and 11 others like this.
  18. Released today. Fucking brilliant.

RUNAWAY, cpr, Aidan and 3 others like this.
  19. Is it though...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.