Robyn - New Album | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Robyn - New Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, May 4, 2020.

1. Yes.

aux likes this.
  2. Impact will be featured on SG Lewis’ new album.

3. Ms Carlsson is headlining Way Out West in Sweden next August so we're almost definitely getting a new era at some point before then.

[​IMG]

neonknives, 2014, Tracy Jacks and 4 others like this.
  4. Or it’s a one-off gig, and we’ll have to wait for another 5 years for the album.

5. aux

aux

I've said it before in this thread but I really think the wait for her next album isn't going to be as long as it was for Honey. We know she has been essentially stuck to her home studio during most of the pandemic, has spoken about recording off-shoots from Honey and playing new material to Max Martin... The list goes on.

6. I saw Woodkid post a story with Robyn in it on Instagram. The dream it would be to have them collaborate.

7. if we get an album from her this summer.... I hadn't even let myself be excited by the possibility but I could totally see her taking advantage of a quieter year.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  8. (I really want another DOMO club night)

michaelhird and cpr like this.
  9. Robyn is one of those artists from whom I just don't expect anything, but I'm then pleasantly surprised when she drops something out of the blue.

This summer would be rad, though.

10. RBN/RMX/RVSTD

11. Revenge of the dubs.

12. I’ve been listening to Body Talk so damn much lately. I love the freshness and lightness of all the tracks. I usually listen to a shortened ten-track playlist I made, but they are all amazing. I also love the Swedish documentary she did while recording it.

jawow_ likes this.
  13. This Brazilian influencer made a reels on Instagram with Robyn's vinyl and I am screaming fffff

Robyn rainha latina

14. Seeing Robyn live would be the ultimate way to say goodbye to the pandemic.
    Unlikely, but I can dream.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.