Röyksopp - General Discussion | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Röyksopp - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jayjay, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Full thing streaming on their website, wide release tomorrow. In addition to completely fucking up my life right now (I would sustain mortal injury for Susanne Sundfør), the new song is accompanied by a completely amazing batch of character-inspired Spotify playlists.

LE0Night likes this.

2. Perfect.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Lander, agnete, FridayNight and 8 others like this.
  3. I love this!
    Susanne Sundfor always sends me to Heaven, what a voice.

4. Never Ever is bloody amazing! Ok, the chord progression is a little tired but that production and Susanne's voice is absolute heaven. I hear shades of Abba in the chorus, so good.

Former member 21294 likes this.
  5. This is incredible. They never disappoint, ever.

selectual likes this.
  6. What an unexpected gift for a Friday morning! Love this

selectual likes this.
  7. I love it, but at the risk of sounding like a typical stan, where is their collaboration with Jonna Lee?

PEARL and michaelhird like this.
  8. This is brilliant, amazing melody and exquisite production. Susanne's delivery is a bit pedestrian compared to what we're used to from her, but I appreciate that she commits to doing the melody justice instead of overusing her vocal chops. Can I say that the song reminds me of Girls Aloud (especially Untouchable, I could even hear their voices on the song), or is that considered blasphemous?

FridayNight and beyoncésweave like this.
  9. This is really, really good. It's saved me from some other disappointing releases today.

10. Not that I want to shittalk some of the other artists and conversations swirling around at the moment, but this is "warm disco".

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  11. This is really amazing. Also really keen on the Jonna Lee collab.

michaelhird likes this.
  12. This is incredible. Huge.

13. This is really good!

14. I sooo want to listen to this but duty calls. I'm sure it's a masterpiece. My thoughts on it later.

15. I posted in another thread that it's funny how indie girls like Susanne are randomly tossing out better pop songs than the first singles of main pop girls!

Susanne has a killer pop album in her if she wanted to go that route. Royksopp is a good vehicle for that.

LE0Night likes this.
  16. Holy shit this is everything.

LE0Night likes this.
  17. This is ASTONISHINGLY good.

I hate people comparing things that come out at the same time though, this is a completely different beast.

18. Yep this is very good.

19. I'm loving this gradual transformation of Susanne Sundfør into bulletproof pop juggernaut. Now we just need the wider world to catch on.

Euphoria and LE0Night like this.
  20. RJF

RJF

This sounds like Röyksopp and Susanne Sundfør.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.