Róisín Murphy - 6th Album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy - 6th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Yesss this is it.

Sorry for the delay, I can’t log into my YouTube account. Ddd.

Humanracin and jvckkk like this.
  2. Here is what I recorded.

NEED it now!

3. Oh this sounds like a banger. Come on, bb!

4. That snippet is only making this wait even more torturous. Come on, Ro.

Deer Stop, michaelhird and OlliMaus like this.
  5. I was going to say “Surely if she’s performing the new song, that means it’s coming soon” … but then I remembered Demon Lover.

Deer Stop, jvckkk, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  6. The live one sounds like banger yes but I like that wistful slow version - can we have both please and thank you?

HorseTears likes this.
  7. This might be a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of/know where to find her Lowlands 2008 performance?

It used to be on YouTube in full but isn’t now. There’s a clip of Tell Everybody on Dailymotion as well as a few interview pieces but that’s all I can muster.

8. Yes we can and we will get it 12 years from now on a limited, vinyl-only release. It's Murphy's law.

9. Hey, I've got it only in the audio form. Send me a PM if you're interested in it.

10. "New era" is upon us

11. Nn I bought a hoodie and a T-shirt so I've done my bit to get this era moving.

Deer Stop, Indigo, aux and 4 others like this.
  12. Did anyone else used to constantly refresh roisinmurphy.blogspot.com all day from 2007-2014? I miss that place, my true home.

neinzedd, Deer Stop, Vyrisus and 3 others like this.
  13. We’re forced to clear out her garage just to get a crumb of an announcement out of her.

C’mon Ma! We’re waiting!

14. She’s really the “no more until you’ve finished what’s already on your plate” mother.

15. I assume it’s the Mixcloud performance being on streaming/for purchase.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    Wallow, sinner, zephyr and 4 others like this.
  16. pdf

pdf

her new album is dropping

17. Dare I defy her usual ~fluid~ timelines and say we’re pretty close to the album kickoff now?

djmakemewet and Andy French like this.
  18. Not an actual mp4 download link too, she is spoiling us.

Edit: God, that font at the start with the flashing and wiggling effect is painful

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    lob0to likes this.
  19. Got a little emotional watching it again. This, Studio 2054 and Infinite Disco really made a horrible year a bit more bearable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.