Róisín Murphy - Róisín Machine (Brand New Album). | Page 168 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy - Róisín Machine (Brand New Album).

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. No, it was recorded on the same day as Hold Up Your Hand.

2. The song they did with Yelle is so good.

MrMannacroix, debrophy and luluthecat like this.
  3. Honestly I wish she just released an album containing reworks of all the dance/house tracks she released since Overpowered, since a lot of them didn't get the exposure they deserved.

e.g.:

Incapable
    Simulation
    Jealousy
    Gamble on You
    Demon Lover

Illumination
    Alternate State
    Boadicea
    Royal T/Hold Up Your Hand
    Narcissus
    Leviathan
    Flash of Light
    Momma's Place
    Look Around You​

This would sell like hot cakes.

V3RYP05H, ModeRed, lloyd90 and 3 others like this.
  4. I hope not.... there is no link between those songs... and everyone can make a playlist. I know it's not the same but I prefer a new album. And a release/leak of "Demon lover"... why not ?

5. Ugh! I can’t believe that she still hasn’t decided to release Demon Lover. It’s infuriating!

debrophy and Digital_Fossil like this.
  6. I meant it more as a compilation album with new stuff that wouldn't get the chance to be released anywhere else. And casual fans don't even know half of her one-off singles.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  7. In other news, there's a new disco-y snippet of Narcissus on her Insta. Really sounds like a complete overhaul.

8. Where? You're not the first person to mention it but I cannot find it.

9. When she posts on her Story, it's gone after 24 hours.

lloyd90 likes this.
  10. my gosh, did you see that ?

lob0to likes this.
  11. I never noticed Maleloko man was a hottie?

debrophy likes this.
  12. Very excited about „new” version of Narcissus!

kaushik likes this.
  13. 8.11.19 - Narcissus (possibly)

Edit - @Glow and @Deer Stop beat me to it.

14. The „Be in love, be in love, be in love with me...” quote comes from the Narcissus, the cassette rip can be heard here. As I remember from the InstaStory, the „new” version is 7:39 long and sounding more like Incapable/House Of Glass Maurice Fulton remix.

sinner likes this.
  15. God I freaking love the original Narcissus, but if it's going to be even more house sounding in the vein of her latest offerings than I couldn't be more excited! She's absolutely spoiling us.

16. She might include the original on a remix EP perhaps?

17. aux

aux

I need a new album from her, Miss Roisin, I know you read this site, please feed me

18. I am so here for a fully mastered reswizzle of Narcissus, it'll be a BANGER.

As others mentioned I do also hope these deep-cut single releases are going to get tied into some kind of a larger project as the, general public really doesn't pay attention to these one-offs, no matter how brilliant they are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.