Róisín Murphy - Take Her Up To Monto | Page 135 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy - Take Her Up To Monto

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, it's still for sale on a platform that isn't Bleep...

2. All I want is an actual jacuzzi rollercoaster.

Gioroll likes this.
  3. How strange, I cannot find the music video for You Know Me Better on Youtube anymore.

ohaimanabu and Gioroll like this.
  4. It's hard to find and it's the best. Wait, the Movie Star video is. Or, wait, the Let Me Know video.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. I can't see the Movie Star or You Know Me Better videos. Let Me Know and Overpowered are still there thankfully.

6. I know it's very soon but do we know who produces the next album?

7. Does she even have defined plans for an album after these EPs? I've lost track.

I guess Eddie Stevens? Or maybe she'll work with her husband. I cannot see a Fulton produced album of 3 or 4 minute tracks. But honestly I expect her to take a step back after the last planned EP and figure out what she wants to do and how she is going to do it. After her frustrations I don't see her moving on to an album directly now, without having extra help or being reassured that she'll have enough support.

AngelSlayer likes this.
  8. Yeah that would make sense, I'm just asking because in a recent interview she said she was working on an album and they were like halfway there.

Cosimo likes this.
  9. I’m still holding out for a cd release of them all later. That will never happen.

lob0to and Humanracin like this.
  10. Hopefully these EP releases might attract the attention of a label who could give her the plugs and promo she's struggling with by herself. Somewhere like Mute would be great for her.

lob0to likes this.
  12. Shook! That can't be a coincidence, right? SHE'S READING AS WE SPEAK.

andru and ohaimanabu like this.
  13. Oh dear.

Roisin, close the forum. It's not gonna do you any good. At the end of the day, we're not very important.

nidokki, andru, fancygreen and 12 others like this.
  14. Queen tbh.

lob0to, nidokki, andru and 9 others like this.
  15. Roisin don't read the GAY thread.

Glitterizer, andru, K94 and 8 others like this.
  16. At the risk of sounding suspiciously adamant i vigorously deny that I am Róisín Murphy. Because I am not Róisín Murphy. Honestly

andru and ohaimanabu like this.
  17. I'm scared now. I really hope she doesn't keep track of this forum. It would drive you nuts!!......is there another Roisin discussion board? I remember she used to be on her own official forum quite often.

18. If she ever tells me she hates me at least I know why lol

lob0to, andru, Gioroll and 2 others like this.
  19. It would drive me fucking insane reading this forum if I was an artist. Just close the tab, Ro.

andru, fancygreen, K94 and 9 others like this.
  20. Hi Roisin, I get my life to "Cry Baby" on a weekly basis so thanks for that x

nidokki, andru, Andy French and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.