Róisín Murphy | Page 166 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. What a missed chance to name it INCAPABLE REMIXES!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. ohaimanabu, JonBcn, debrophy and 2 others like this.
  3. Can’t see this being mentioned elsewhere but HomoElectric royalty Roisin is playing at this, for anyone interested. Should be pretty fab.

Gioroll and JonBcn like this.
  4. Fact : do you know that during the Statues Tour, they played "Over & Over" and "Should've been, Could've been" ? If someone got some records of that, it would be nice to share !

Attached Files:

5. Gioroll likes this.
  6. My guess it's because now Incapable is the "new" song; The Rumble sounds great live, was able to hear it in Newcastle and Glasgow, here are some snippets from both shows.

As or the new mix, my guess it's about Unputdownable, it's a completly new mix, it sounds fantastic, probably said this before but remided me of Movie Star Kid Gloves Remix Live, kinda has that vibe.

Adam Real likes this.
  7. I love her!
    I wish she would tour outside of the UK/Europe.

Gioroll likes this.
  8. thank you so so much for the link!

Gioroll likes this.
  9. Roisin Murphy is finally coming back to Australia this December.
    She last toured here In 2008 I think?
    She’s playing Meredith Festival in Victoria.
    But most Meredith acts also do side shows in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Gioroll, HorseTears and linum like this.
  10. YYYAAAASSSSS Sydney sideshow please.
    And sing some of Overpowered please.

Humanracin likes this.
  11. Statues really is that bitch. Familiar Feeling and Forever More are absolute powerhouse songs. The tanks that cleared the way for Overpowered.

12. I understand why she doesn't perform that anymore. It's a beast of a piece to perform without backup vocals, be they pre-recorded or live. It sounds a little flimsy. Plaything sometimes sounds like that too, sadly. She is pulling out all the stops, though!

Gioroll likes this.
  13. commences heavy breathing

That's practically in my backyard! December's gonna be a good month :)

linum and Humanracin like this.
  14. Anybody remember if she mentioned working with anyone for the upcoming album? It'd be so cool if she did some more tracks with Crooked Man.

And I'm so happy for anyone that gets to see her live--she's incredible. I saw her a couple years ago, and hearing Forever More after having been a Moloko fan since the early 2000s was a full-circle moment for me.

15. How lucky!
    I am crossing fingers she will do a Sydney sideshow.

Humanracin likes this.
  16. Yeah I'm hoping for a Melbourne one too - a ticket to Meredith is $406!

Humanracin and linum like this.
  17. WOW! That is $$$$$

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.