Róisín Murphy | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. She plays one song.

2. Sing It Back or Forever More?

3. I think just her being Róisín Murphy allows her a touring career. She’s got a decent sized profile in the business despite not having the immense fame.

Gioroll, lob0to and sinner like this.
  4. As long as there are not-like-other gays, she, Robyn and Beth Ditto will tour forever.

5. *cough* later Bjork *cough*

V3RYP05H, aux and Future Lover like this.
  6. Why not both

7. Y'all better be streaming Incapable while arguing over old ass albums.

OlliMaus, JonBcn, dylbop and 3 others like this.
  8. aux

aux

I absolutely am, every night

9. Every two months we rehash the same discussion on whether Overpowered is a blessing or a curse.
    Can we just... move on? I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu.

rockpaperfuckedup and ModeRed like this.
  10. Have you ever visited the Sugababes thread?

11. In other news I checked her Insta and she mentioned having filmed a new video in one of the captions. Could it be for Incapable? Is it self-directed again (I really hope so)? Really looking forward to it.

debrophy likes this.
  12. You're so right !

Xanax likes this.
  13. It’s like deciding Statues is the best Moloko effort. Which it is. Sometimes.

debrophy and lob0to like this.
  14. And this is the truth ! Even if I prefer IANAD, I admit that Statues is their best effort for many reasons. But I can't say the same about Overpowered which is clearly her most commercial solo album and her less effort in all her discography. The fact is that it's just a dance album among others dance albums. Which doesn't mean I don't like it.

Xanax and ModeRed like this.
  15. I don't think Moloko have an amazing album.
    Maybe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sprockrooster and V3RYP05H like this.
  16. Sorry, I didn't mean to kick this one off again, I only dip into this thread occasionally. Don't let me derail it!

17. There are people who think Overpowered is bad???

18. Catalogue is not an album. And reduce them as a best-of... every Moloko album are exceptionnal. And the 11000 clicks dvd is one of the best live act I've seen (maybe with the Portishead Roselanw NYC)

luluthecat likes this.
  19. Not bad. But clearly not her best album.

20. [​IMG]

I was stating the fact I think of them as a singles act.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.