Róisín Murphy | Page 170 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. I think the last time I heard the expression "too commercial" was from the "cool" kids in middle school. Ah memories.

2. Calling Overpowered "generic" and "commercial" (two things which it isn't really) just because it's her poppiest and most accessible album is bit...pretentious p4k reader for me.

3. I too had the "too commercial" friends at school.
    They're all now posting Taylor Dayne and Bon Jovi videos on Facebook.

4. Isn't it too late for an Incapable video? Maybe there's a new track or something.. about time :)

greedygordo likes this.
  5. Maybe she directed for someone else. Wouldn't be her first time.

6. What I meant was that I wasn't expecting to get Incapable released either when originally it was supposed to come out last year. I was convinced that the 'big house tune' she kept teasing up until June was actually brand new. A late video wouldn't be a surprise then (for example for a remixed version of the song).
    I'll always welcome visuals from her, whether it'll be for her own track or someone else's. Maybe she managed to direct for Robyn like she wanted too haha (I'm referring to Roisin's own words, not trying to cause any controversy).

7. From her insta it looks like she’s made a video for Narcissus.....unexpected.

AngelSlayer and greedygordo like this.
  8. Yes! I was also like “is it just me.... or did she make a video for Narcissus”

9. A revamper version? <3 Can't wait for it

greedygordo likes this.
  10. I don't know if it's the CBD oil or the Bailey's but 12 years after the release of "You Know Me Better" the male vocals echoing in the background in the second verse are suddenly a revelation.

Future Lover likes this.
  11. Which post?

12. It was one of her stories. She was editing a video herself dancing to Narcissist in front of a green screen dressed all Raffaella Carra.

13. I hope this means she is (finally) releasing Narcissus digitally.

14. .....I've heard this new mix is a cassette exclusive.

15. Wasn't the original version a cassette exclusive too? What is she doing!

16. ...it was just a lil' joke ;-D

moorje likes this.
  17. Naughty Lulu!

luluthecat likes this.
  18. Demon Lover next please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.