Róisín Murphy | Page 171 | The Popjustice Forum

Róisín Murphy

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Narthithus

Wired Life, Wallow and smellycat like this.
  2. Everything about this hits my sweet spot.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. 3LW covered it?

Uno, ohaimanabu, Yuri and 2 others like this.
  4. Ooooohhhh now this remix package is top notch!!

sinner likes this.
  5. I’m excited from the previews - although I’m a tad disappointed that the cassette version isn’t included

sinner likes this.
  6. "At The Disco Mix"

7. Bent Crooked Mix. I thought for a minute that this was actually mixed by BENT (amazing!), but I guess it´s just a word-play since all mixes are supposedly made by Crooked Man?!

Drone Attack Mix

Crooked Strings Mix

wodny and Deleted member 33220 like this.
  8. I'm not usually a remix fan -- I'm the grumpy old man yelling at those kids to get off my lawn and get it right the first time, but these are all flippin great. If Kylie and Madge got remixes this strong, I'd actually listen to theirs. Taste. Roisin has it.

9. Wow the Drone Attack Remix is that bitch.
    EDIT: or maybe it's the Bent Crooked Remix.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  10. Bent Crooked mix is insane. Totally had a moment with it last night.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Gioroll and Deleted member 33220 like this.
  11. I loooove that mix of Sing it Back she did last night with DJ Koze
    can anybody recognise it, or is it a new one? it's in her instagram stories now

ohaimanabu likes this.
  12. Don’t recognise it, I’d assume it’s DJ Koze’s own track, Sing It Back is pretty adaptable to any beat. That performance looks fucking awesome.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. Narcissus is a fine tune isn’t. Wasn’t so sure to start with, but now properly hooked

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  14. Has Narcissus been released on vinyl yet?

15. I still prefer the cassette version of Narcissus, maybe because I'm so used to it way in advance.

sinner likes this.
  16. Narcissus has been on repeat since it came out. It's brilliant. Why can't she give the gays what they want and release a 10 track disco album?

pdf, AngelSlayer, Eel_Ssab and 8 others like this.
  17. Seriously ?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  18. Well, why not? She's already done more left leaning albums in recent years and Narcissus is a nice change of pace/sound and like most people I'm not a fan of the constant one off singles/EPs format. I'd like an album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.