Rosalía - 'El Mal Querer' (Second Album) | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum

Rosalía - 'El Mal Querer' (Second Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, May 25, 2018.

1. K94

K94

Yeah she's not giving anything new and, reading about the issues of her artistry here, she's starting to irk me a little bit nn. She can do better.

2. The song and visuals are strong - she always delivers but this is far less exciting than "a palé" or "dolerme"...which both really promised her exploring something new.

dylbop likes this.
  3. It’s not her most exciting single, but it’s nice enough.

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

It's nice, but I think I keep waiting for another Moment™ like Aute Cuture and it hasn't happened for a while. That song + video combo felt like a proper arrival, and while I've enjoyed everything that's come after, I had high hopes for this song in particular but it feels like more of the same.

Tracy Jacks, c_0_r_3_y, tea and 6 others like this.
  5. Aute Cuture and Dolerme remain her tops.

6. The song has done amazingly on Spotify, #17 in the US, #68 in the UK and #8 global.

7. She's coMing for thAt Us hOt 1o0 hIT!

nick_au and lushLuck like this.
  8. Great start. She is #1 on Spotify Spain. Her first one since Yo x ti tu x mi.

9. I really can't think of another artist over the past couple years who has redefined my expectations of what a music video could be more than her.

Island, Mr Blonde, Gabeee9292 and 2 others like this.
  10. I love her work with Canada so the video is fantastic, but I'm not sold on the song. Aute Cuture, A Palé (that Gesaffelstein remix!) And Dolerme are all better.

LilioDiLalo, nick_au and Vasilios like this.
  11. I love the theme of the song. I mean , who is doing a song about having loyalty with your intimate circle and keeping the secrets inside it?

nick_au and dontkillmyvibe like this.
  12. Totally agree. She has such a fresh approach to pop songwriting.

BrokenHearts likes this.

13. This is a must seen. Her interpretation is great and it helps you understand the children behaviour on the video.

14. #69 in the UK midweeks, so could be her first UK top 100 if the song holds up well

oh and thanks for the video, really helps understanding the song... too bad TKN is not about chemistry hahaha

LilioDiLalo and BrokenHearts like this.
  15. Am I the only one thinking Milionária is her best song?

16. The TKN video is amazing wtffff

17. Not her absolute best, but one of my favourites for sure.

Pineapple and LilioDiLalo like this.
  18. First top 100 in the UK for Rosalia.

73 New TKN ROSALIA & TRAVIS SCOTT

Mikal, dontkillmyvibe and Gabeee9292 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.