Rosalía - "LLYLM" + General Discussion | Page 57 | The Popjustice Forum

Rosalía - "LLYLM" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BrokenHearts, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Queen of latinas!

2. Why hasn’t she added Di mi nombre to her setlist yet? It’s one of her best songs! I love this performance of it. What is the song played at the end? It needs to be released.

nooniebao likes this.
  3. what's your name B.O.B. so they're calling you BOB?

Monkey Meat and Andy French like this.
  4. She’s featured on this track:

BrokenHearts likes this.
  5. Parrita remix, I don't think it will be released but it's fire.

Robert likes this.
  6. She was phenomenal tonight. What a performer. What a show!

VincentVega, HMD, JuanJose and 7 others like this.
  7. Also the way the show is filmed for the screens… the choreography, the little details. Impressed! I’d say the show is up there with classic first few eras big pop girl tours.

8. Only saw videos but that's what I thought immediately, how good the camera work is.

spaceship likes this.
  9. Yeah it’s like watching an amazing DVD but live. There’s a man with a poly camera filming her in front of her for some songs, then there’s a static camera in the middle of the front of the stage, then a grainy camera, a gopro one, a selfie camera all feeding content as it happened … it’s amazingly directed.

Mr.Arroz, Verandi, Gabeee9292 and 7 others like this.
  10. I can't wait to see her again in March. The show is really amazing.

spaceship and Vasilios like this.
  11. She was absolutely spectacular last night. The camerawork is so simple yet so intricate, it makes it seem like you're watching a live concert and a tour documentary at the same time. Her energy is unmatched: she is so captivating and at the same time gives off the vibe of a friend who just loves what they're doing and is here for a good time. She showcases her influences with such pride and adoration, but seems so humble at the same time. I've rarely seen an artist who is so incredibly charismatic, but genuinely seems like a human being at the same time. Her setlist was incredible, I cried during G3N1S and there were a couple of moments when she cried too. I am still processing all of it, but god was she fantastic.

soratami, HMD, JuanJose and 4 others like this.
  12. Also. Goofy queen.

BrokenHearts, spaceship and Laurence like this.
  13. Can’t wait for my date next week. My most anticipated concert this year.

HMD and BrokenHearts like this.
  14. Saoko is Pitchfork's 7th Best Song of the Year.

heavymetalGAGA, HMD, K94 and 5 others like this.
  15. Just found out there are quite a few tix left for London next week. Should I pay 75pounds + taxes to see the catalan Latina? The reviews in this thread seem very positive and the album took over me in the past two weeks.

16. You won't regret any cent. Being a fan aside, the show is out of this world, it's like nothing you have seen.

Txetxu and Verandi like this.
  17. YES. I saw a lot of shows this year and it ranks up there with the best.

Verandi and Txetxu like this.
  18. Get it and enjoy yourself. My show of the year, so far.

Verandi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.