Rosalía - Motomami | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

Rosalía - Motomami

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BrokenHearts, Nov 2, 2021.

1. A Burial interpolation on “CANDY”??

[​IMG]

FINISH LINE, sesita, ItBeats and 11 others like this.

2. Best video ever.

3. The album is very good. I am kinda blown away. (Chicken really killed the excitement for me a little bit...) The production on most songs is just insane.

FINISH LINE likes this.
  4. Based on the reactions I've been reading, I can just tell this is going to go off in full.

5. I gave this a quick spin before going to bed and I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep fff

BIZCOCHITO is

[​IMG]

6. After watching the tik tok live, I'm blown away. Even as a fan, I was surprised. This album is insane.

SageCommeUneImage likes this.
  7. Hentai hits all the marks that Lana’s White Mustang did for me when it came out and I played it to death, but does it ten times better.

8. 8.4 BNM

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  9. Literally can someone turn that up because I can't hear it nn. Even after checking what it was. Bop though.

10. Wow, Sakura blew me away.

FINISH LINE and enjoy like this.
  11. It's getting horrifically late here so I'm not listening to the full thing yet, but Cuuuuuuuuuute & Sakura are both incredible. I can't believe she had us listening to Chicken Teriyaki with those sitting here.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  12. That was incredibly directed!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    BrokenHearts likes this.
  13. First listen - this alboom is MESSY and I have no idea what to think of it

14. I'm super happy with it, in that I'm perplexed and fascinated by it in the best way. It's sonic whiplash - you never know what you're going to get. My head is spinning after the first two listens, but I personally find this a million times more exciting than Crash (sorry, just comparing new releases here). Looking forward to spending more time with it, but she was doing us dirty with the pre-release tracks.

On early listens, my top 3 might be Saoko, Diablo, and Sakura.

15. I think I love this kii.

It's too bad she's such a mess personally/politically because she is so talented. I'm not willing to slap the genius label on her like some people, but she's got the makings of one, and I don't say that easily. Candy, Bizcochito, and Cute are highlights for me. Chicken Teriyaki remains abominable.

sesita, Mr Blonde and Mr.Arroz like this.
  16. It's a hodgepodge of bops and some unnecessary @@@[email protected]@@ ideas. It's great.

17. This is so much better than I was expecting. It’s honestly great.

FINISH LINE and Denemarken like this.
  18. I never had doubts the album would have been less that great? She may be ANNNNNnnnoying but she is a great artist who knows about pop and how to create it.

FINISH LINE, sesita, ItBeats and 6 others like this.
  19. ^Very true. I kinda wish she had done a Taylor and drop the album unannounced without any single rollout. The rollout was a mess and very off-putting if something.

JuanJose and Vasilios like this.
  20. Saoko is such a great way to open this album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.