Rose Gray | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Rose Gray

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by enricll, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Her new EP is out and it's amazing! Everyone should give it a listen

2. I think ‘Last song’ is going to be one of my most played songs of the year.
    She is the artist I didn’t know I need in my life a great mix of disco, dance-pop, and house.
    I really enjoy ‘Dancing, Drinking, Talking, Thinking” but she has definitely upped it for the new songs.

3. ‘Cupid’!!!

4. Ok, this EP is PHENOMENAL.

5. Great EP!

6. I loved the first two singles off this EP, and the other two are almost as good! Great EP

blod likes this.
  7. I thought Synchronicity was great and then 'bam!' Cupid hits me next. Great EP.

Diet Pop! and soratami like this.
  8. I don't know how I missed her previous stuff but this EP is fucking great. Synchronicity is perfection.

Diet Pop! and blod like this.
  9. ADM

ADM

I just discovered her this morning thanks to the Spotify ad, and wow! I knew she would be top of the Potential Next Big Things page!

What does Cupid sample/interpolate? I can definitely hear another song..

blod and Diet Pop! like this.
  10. Really nice to see so many people discover and love this EP. Be sure to check her first EP as well, it's also fantastic.

Diet Pop! and berserkboi like this.
  11. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m totally here for the dance pop lane she’s carved for herself. I hope she’s able to get an album out in this vein next year.

12. Prettier Than You is such a banger. Absolutely loving it.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  13. Prettier than You is so good. Big Xenomania vibes!

14. That chorus serving pure Kylie euphoria.

[​IMG]

15. I came in here to say I haven’t stopped playing Save Your Tears since her EP came out and binged her back catalogue again. Now I have discovered new bops!! And they lean further into the dance diva vibe!! Considering signing up for a stan card!

16. Jesus fucking christ. Promise Me is phenomenal. Absolute Light Years vibes, homo ecstasy.

Move this thread to main forum immediately.

Conan, lisaj, Diet Pop! and 1 other person like this.
  17. Everything she's released this year has been top tier.

Someboy likes this.
  18. This is unbelievably good. She's going from peak to peak, it's incredible.

@Vasilios I feel like you'll stan for life.

backstreetjoe and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.