Roseanne/The Conners | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Roseanne/The Conners

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VicePresidentJocasta, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's back for season 4 so far, and I still don't mind it. I love watching Becky get some growth.

Also:

2. Oh my god, that's awful. She's such a kind and talented person. I hope she recovers quickly.

In a weird twist of fate, I was actually thinking about her randomly, dug out her CDs, and have been listening to her all this week. I love her singing voice.

I fell off of watching The Conners, so I was shocked (and pleasantly surprised) to see she was in the show.

3. I'm really glad Katey will be okay, my heart dropped when I saw that headline earlier.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

There's just something wholesome and kind about her. She brings a different balance to the show when she's on it, but it's still very satisfying.

5. I'm still waiting for the Sagal-Steenburgen sisterly comedic road movie we as the LGBTQ+ community deserve.

6. Katey Sagal is sort of like a hug, personified.

7. I absolutely love this show. They all just are great together consistently with great chemistry. Having Katy Sagal on here just makes me feel happy. It’s so crazy that Peg Bundy is marrying Dan Conner.

8. Yeah the best thing that happened here was Roseanne getting the boot dddd. The first season was sort of meh but I really got into The Conners with season 2 and am still enjoying it. It’s solid all around and definitely a worthy successor to the original series.

Andy French, Mr.Arroz and fancygreen like this.
  9. Looks like I'm about to catch up then!

Andy French, Mr.Arroz and inevitable like this.
  10. I dropped off halfway through the last season (3?) as I just found myself watching it out of habit not because I enjoyed it and most of it wasn't funny. It all felt a bit flat.

11. I also stopped watching during last season. I watched this season’s premiere but stopped again after that.

12. The live premiere was terrible. I didn't even flirt with laughter the whole time. Second ep. was a bit better though.

13. I'm just starting catching up with Season 1 (and 2) this weekend and am loving this. It's self-knowing as hell but made with a lot of heart.

I had such a childhood crush on both Darlene and Mark.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.