Ruel | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Ruel

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by elektroxx, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Okay male pop star, come through! His vocals give me major Shawn Mendes vibes (I'm not complaining) and the songs got solid hooks. "As Long as You Care" is great! Lemme throw it on a few playlists

elektroxx and nooniebao like this.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    nooniebao likes this.
  3. Not this Shawn Mendes soundalike returning the same week as Shawn ddd. I’ll make sure to give this a spin later today. Thanks, @elektroxx!

elektroxx likes this.
  4. He's also this week's cover photo for Spotify Australia's Pop n' Fresh playlist.

[​IMG]

nooniebao likes this.
  5. Island likes this.
  6. He's also featured on Omar Apollo's latest single, "Want U Around."

7. I'm really into the RuelVision marketing campaign that he's doing for Bright Lights, Red Eyes. It's just a shame that all of this promo is going to an EP instead of a full-length album.

8. Ruel will be performing a livestream concert on November 27. He also filmed a three song set for Vogue Korea, performing "as long as you care," "courage" and "say it over."

9. Any Australians in here? Ruel is performing on The Sound on ABC tonight at 6:00pm, alongside Kylie Minogue and Vera Blue.

nooniebao likes this.
  10. Here's Ruel's performance of "as long as you care" from The Sound:

And a live performance that he did on TikTok:

He also debuted a yet-to-be-released song, "Articulate," at EarFest 2020 back in September.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. Ruel was recently on the cover of NME Australia and here's the interview.

12. Ruel did Song Association for Elle.

nooniebao likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.