RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 198 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Mik is definitely the worst for this dd.

2. That was a GREAT and entertaining mini challenge... but they couldn’t even judge that right dddd

Kuhleezi, DominoDancing and Capitan like this.
  3. Thinking about how Gottmik will probably never lip-sync even if deserved because they want her in the final and it's...not her speciality makes me sad.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  4. Kandy having the nerve to say that Utica didn't win the lipsync when she was basically saved by production both against Tamisha and Symone.

tea, dirtypony, evilsin and 35 others like this.
  5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

8 minutes of them misunderstanding the runway theme. Incredible.

6. Bob and Peppermint together replenishes my serotonin, clears my skin and nourishes my crops.

dirtypony, evilsin, Lander and 34 others like this.
  7. I totally forgot Fashion Photo Ruview was a thing. And also what the last runway theme was.

DominoDancing likes this.
  8. I honestly skipped to Kandy coz I thought they were gonna inexplicably toot it

Blond, Mr.Arroz, Uno and 3 others like this.
  9. "There's something about this outfit that I do like."
    This might the most off mark Fashion Photo Ruview ever.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  10. I saw this the other week, I don't know what was going on in those Twitch clips but Pep looked like she was trying to Amy Dunne her own live-streamed murder.

[​IMG]

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"This was before desktop computers" delivereddddddddd

12. you really had to be there for that twitch personalized ad break laugh attack thing, WHEW it still sends me

Mr.Arroz and LE0Night like this.
  13. I love Bob and Peppermint together. They laugh so hard I think they might pass out.

14. I was completely neutral to Peppermint on the show but she's probably one of the most endearing queens ever, isn't she? I love her.

15. I need more of Bobermint playing horror games; Pep's reactions constantly send me.

16. "Mateo's silent laughter while holding onto Bob and Bob's wheezing combined????? I have abs now"

17. "So you're like a cute little blob person..."
    "Did you just say a cute little black person?!"
    "Blob! And you have to race against other blobs"
    "RACE?!"

I have a six-pack after that.

tea, dirtypony, evilsin and 27 others like this.
  18. Bob and Peppermint are truly the iconic duo we didn't know we needed.

RHOPJ likes this.
  19. I want her to win a future All Stars.

Bookwormboy and LPMA like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.