RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 270 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Oh thank fuk

2. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I thought tonight wouldn’t feel out of place at Piece Of Me!

4Roses, aaronhansome, Dijah. and 11 others like this.
  3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Kandy Muse: Runner Up

[​IMG]

dirtypony, evilsin, Jersey and 51 others like this.
  4. Imagine a top 4 of Symone, Gottmik, Utica and Tamisha Iman.

5. Kii wasn’t Kandy doing the original choreo during both tracks?

6. rdp

rdp

As a Symone stan I have to confess that I was shaking through the entire finale because there was (now fake) T that:
    1. Rosé fainted before her lipsync
    2. Kandy won ñnn

LPMA likes this.
  7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

How do you skip over the now cold tea that Mik shaved her head during Gimme More???

LPT, Sam, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  8. Sure. Doing it well? Dressed like that? Debatable.

Steve003 and Jordtayylor like this.
  9. And some people thought Rose was going to win this going into this finale?
    Gurl...
    Yeah she's technically good at all the challenges. But I still don't know anything really about her or why she is someone I should root for. At least Mik and Symone have a message to stand for.

Anyway- The final lipsync is a bit of a bore when it's so obvious that Kandy was also zero competition. The real final lipsync was Mik vs. Symone, And honestly- I thought they both did pretty good in that one. Should've had a double crowning but i'm happy with Symone. Mik can come back even better for All Stars.

Pink Frost likes this.
  10. Why do they keep recycling the same Britney songs for these finale lipsyncs but we still can’t get fucking Gimme More?

Anyway, Symone is a decent winner for an abysmal season, at least it’s finally over.

11. We literally just got Gimme More ddd.

dirtypony, evilsin, Jersey and 50 others like this.
  12. But wasn’t that what Gottmik and Symoné performed to?

13. Also Drag Race UK getting a plug.... They know what season was better.

Next season I hope they try something different for the finale. Maybe do a variety show like on All Stars and then have the top two from that lip sync .I did actually like the inclusion of the ball at the start

And can we for once have a ballad on these smack down for the crown lip syncs, something different.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    imaduck, 4Roses, Martyn and 3 others like this.
  14. ddd I’m behind but I read ahead to find out who won in case Symone didn’t win so I could just turn it off

15. Island

Island Staff Member

See y’all for Down Under!

16. If anyone deserves better it’s Janet. We didn’t wait years between All Stars 1 and Season 10 for another lipsync to her songs for both her lipsyncs to be overshadowed by the butterfly incident and Aquaria butchering the If choreography.

beyoncésweave, LPT, Fuchsia and 2 others like this.
  17. Bimini Bon Boulash and Kandy Muse are both runners up. In the same calendar year.

[​IMG]

dirtypony, evilsin, jawow_ and 30 others like this.
  18. Jaida Excellesence Hall, Shea Coulee and now Symone. The correct timeline after years of ignoring and underappreciating unapologetically Black queens. Bring Tamisha back for S14

19. The real winner of this finale was Britney. What a discography of era-defining, enduring bops.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.