RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. This outfit makes me think of the TV show Dollhouse when they were trapped in The Attic.

2. The way I cried at 5:30 when they started talking about the Ball.

"Merrill Lynch! Bank of America! Avengers Endgame, James Cameron, The Titanic, Transformers, the Fast and the Furious franchise... Macy's thanksgiving day parade wishes! Chromatica in Vegas, Cirque du Soleil."

3. Oop. It was a wrap the moment Symone stepped onto the stage. That unflinching knowing smirk she had from start to finish. Mmm. Y'all taste that? Stardom. Rose literally stumbling around the stage in fear with her broken ankle. Her stoic professionalism and army of chanting straight girls amounting to... second runner-up. Not to relish in the misfortune of others but *looks down at the floor to hide smile*

And I just know Uticlassic would have mopped that dusty LA theatre and smelly drive-in mob UP if she was permitted. Sad!

[​IMG]

4. The way they aren't even trying to hide their dislike...

tea, Verandi, Kuhleezi and 34 others like this.
  5. That flash of the My Humps lip sync and people still have the nerve to imply Tina won that. Drugs.

6. [​IMG]

7. Can't get over the money they (finally) spent on the finale to look like the live shows of X Factor/Idol/The Voice... to have those lip sync performances.

Still, Symone wiped the floor with all of them on star power alone. It was everyone else letting it down.

flowersandu, Dijah., _hazzie_ and 3 others like this.
  8. This is the second time I’ve read this here and it’s not true.

Symone has brought the LEWKS, the PERSONALITY and her own POV to drag. She’s a winner and would’ve been a standout (with the potential to win) in any other season.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    evilsin, flowersandu, stuaw and 18 others like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

I've been keeping a bit of an eye on this season out of boredom more than anything, but... why has no one took Rose aside to help her with her make up? It looks like she barely draws on a brow and calls it a day. Why is she painting for the micro bacteria on the end of her nose and not the back row of a theatre? Where is the beat?

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, ItBeats and 20 others like this.
  10. From what I saw of her before giving up on the season, I don't think she needs to worry about filling enough seats for there to be anyone at the back of the theatre anyway.

11. She went to the Courtney Act school of makeup. Very minimalistic, usually.
    It'd be one thing if her outfits were better. But they're usually pretty Meh too. Or they'll be decent but the makeup won't really go with it.

12. They did

[​IMG]

13. The fact they made Rosé’s make up from Tina a butt of the joke as if Rosé’s own make up was something to write home about.

ALEX, Mr.Arroz, Phloo and 3 others like this.
  14. Rosé is shité but then so was Series 13.

15. I still can't believe there are/were people who genuinely thought Rose should've won, before during and after watching the finale.

This season had so many queens in it that I just... would not be upset about never really seeing again? Like they are fine queens to watch at shows maybe but I can't see any of them having the range to produce content that i'd care about outside of their inevitable All Stars return. But I don't see any of them branching out into music, film, youtube, fashion, etc. successfully.

londonrain likes this.
  16. I was surprised how little Rosé gave in the lip sync - maybe her ankle. As soon as Kandy was called winner I knew who ever won the second pairing was the winner of the show ddd.

Symone killed it with her fashion as usual. Only Gottmik could keep up and she made Rosé and Kandy look like amateurs. That white jump suit and black wig combo oh my god no!

Andrew.L and londonrain like this.
  17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The way Rosé did three lip syncs all season and lost all three while Symone did FIVE and won all of them... I think we know who the real lip-sync assassin is.

Please let next season not be so blatantly RuPaul’s Lip Sync Race, though.

flowersandu, ItBeats, Sam and 3 others like this.
  18. Kandy’s final outfit ... she didn’t need to let herself down like that.

flowersandu, LPT, ItBeats and 8 others like this.
  19. THIS IS AN ICONIC TAKE dddd

20. dddd I made it obvious during her season how uncomfortable it made me for the show to give someone with such a comfortable background such a platform to come off smarmy in their talking heads, especially in the context of the same show mistreating contestants like Nina, but post-show, she really has been able to show how talented of a drag queen she is and how well she performed during the show upon reflection.

The fact that years later and the girls still can't grasp *why* her reveal worked is so funny.

From awful outfit reveals to Asia's butterfly disaster completely being a misreading. None have come close.

Verandi, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 25 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.