RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I used to have to travel a lot for drag shows while at uni - Joe was someone I saw regularly and I happen to enjoy his drag and performance style.

MilesAngel likes this.
  2. I don’t know who Shauna Brooks is.... AlaskdjfjrF

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  3. Well then my dear, you can....

Sashay,

Away.
    [​IMG]

tea, Lila, RUNAWAY and 27 others like this.
  4. The trade horror story that Monet shared on The Bald & The Beautiful had me SCREAMMINGGG!

5. 4F4EC211-BABA-4918-948C-0174DA5DBD9E.jpeg

Come through, Shuga, honey! Oh honey, I can’t believe she beat Asia, honey.

Edu, dodoriazarbon, Uno and 1 other person like this.
  6. Still think Alyssa and/or Tatianna would have been the better AS2 options...

Andrew.L likes this.
  7. JMRGBY likes this.
  8. Widow Von’Du has been arrested, and is facing 1st and 2nd degree domestic assault charges, according to TMZ.

Not much information is known/has been confirmed at this point.

Stradiwhovius and BeingNormal like this.
  9. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

This was not news I thought I'd be reading today - awful, hope this is a misunderstanding.

BeingNormal likes this.

10. More information has come out:

Horrible.

11. Uno

Uno

Yikes. She left him bloodied and unconscious and had the gall to brag about it on Instagram? If this is true, this is truly disgusting.

She was absolutely one of my favorites on her season and thereafter, but there's really no reason to ever put your hands on someone like that. To then leave them sitting there in their own blood and have them find their own way to a hospital? So gross.

12. WOW!!! Fierce bitch

sfmartin likes this.

13. From Widow's side, she said it was her EX-boyfriend who came to her apartment even though Widow rejected him and she was defending herself.

We should proceed this with caution and wait for another report about this case

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    huntypoo, Lander, RUNAWAY and 11 others like this.
  14. “Defending oneself” does seem a bit weird though, when your (visibly) untouched and the other person completely beaten up. But benefit of the doubt I guess...

Juango likes this.
  15. This is also Missouri we're talking about. As someone who lives very much in the red in this stupid state, there are too many missing pieces in this specific setting for anyone to make a judgment call about what happened.

tea, Lander, Lila and 14 others like this.
  16. Bit late to the party, but is International All Stars confirmed? If so, any cast confirmed?

17. It hasn’t been announced and there’s no official cast list, but it’s been filmed and as usual, spoilers are aplenty.

Andrew.L likes this.

18. Poor Serena with 5 seconds of screentime.

Andrew.L and DoggySwami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.