RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 329 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. This week's episode is absolute chaos and I love it.

Also, the first episode of the gals' Pageant Pod limited series dropped on Monday and it's great. Looking forward to the rest!

2. Me too, Asia O'Hara mentioned a pageant performance by a queen but I could not discern what her name was? Anyone know who she mentioned?

I am also going to finally rent the Miss Continental Documentary on Vimeo to watch it before they talk about it. Wanted to see that one for a very long time.

Andy French likes this.
  3. This video of Shea and Bambi entertains me more than it has any business doing.

rufus, Sam, constantino and 9 others like this.
  4. Race Chaser was excellence this week. It's great every week they do Classique but this was just hilar.

aaronhansome, Andy French and RJF like this.
  5. Jan stealing Jimbo's denim look...

AceReject likes this.
  6. You know what I haven't missed in the slightest? Carson and Ross. One of the best things about the various international versions is their absence.

tea, MilesAngel, Lila and 12 others like this.
  7. Willam ruthlessly murdering Courtney every week is my personal Race Chaser highlight.

sexercise, Sam, dodoriazarbon and 3 others like this.
  8. They are no longer friends?

9. No, they’re just being shady because they’re friends nn

10. I feel bad for her, it’s likely that the same will happen to Ra’Jah. Ugh. I get that they had behaviours which could be seen as annoying etc but the backlash has always been completely disproportional. Ra’Jah being the least followed queen from her season (and one of the least followed of the whole franchise) is unacceptable when she’s amongst the most talented ones.

Hoping they manage to change some people’s opinions.

R92, Vasilios, constantino and 5 others like this.
  11. I fear that AS6 just won't be shown in the UK, a la seasons before 5. Which is stupid.

12. Apparently it's gonna be on that bloddy wow presents plus app.

13. You'd think Netflix UK would pump up the cash with it being one of it's LGBTQ topliners.

4Roses, Pineapple and dodoriazarbon like this.
  14. It may be Paramount being cagey with distribution/rights/whatever given it's their new baby (for now). Or WoW maybe want more UK subscribers to WoWPresents+... but they could do with announcing where it'll be streamable regardless.

15. Where are you guys hearing these rumors?

"All Stars season six will be the next instalment of the RuPaul's Drag Race spin-off, and it will air on Netflix in the UK and Paramount Plus in the US. The series invites back some of the previous queens from the original series for another chance to win the crown. Fans are wondering when RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season six is out and Express.co.uk has everything you need to know."

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...-date-when-is-rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-out

Andrew.L and facesincondensation like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

NPBFAG is an icon.

evilsin, Txetxu, Lila and 26 others like this.
  17. Uno

Uno

Why do I prefer her look from 1995 over her current one.

Jwentz, ItBeats, steste and 3 others like this.
  18. WOWPresents+, in the UK at least, is not it. It costs less than £4 a month but aside from Drag Race Espana now and Untucked, All Stars 1-3, Holland and Thailand Season 1 from the vault you probably get less than you would with a Netflix account and iPlayer.

None of the iPlayer seasons (UK 1 and 2, Canada, Down Under*) are there and Season 11, 12 and 13* aren't on there either. Obviously iPlayer and Netflix respectively have exclusivity rights but it's wild to me that includes WOW's own platform here.

*Maybe they made some points.

constantino, matthew. and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.