RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 330 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Wow Presents Plus it is.

The app is a bit naff really.

2. This is going to be The Lost Season Part 2. How do you even watch this app if you want to see Drag Race on an actual television screen?

3. Isn't WOW+ available on smart TV and connected devices?

Lapras and Felp like this.
  4. I Chromecast from my phone to my smart TV. But there isn't an actual TV app as far as I am aware.

And the app is inconsistent. Some things don't show up under the right headings. And if you finish an episode. It often decides when you go to the next one on another day, you still had 20 odd minutes of the last episode.

Or when I was rewatching Holland with my Boyfriend who hadn't seen it. It would jump to almost the end of the episode so many times.

LPT likes this.
  5. Are those of us in the UK able to watch Allstars 1-3 on WOW Plus?

6. I think all 5 seasons of All Stars are on there for the UK.

7. Illegally streaming it is then.

LPT, ItBeats, constantino and 8 others like this.
  8. WOWPresents+ has an app available on my Firestick so I'd imagine it's available on most devices, you'd probably just need to search for it.

In the UK it has US 1-10 + All Stars 1-5, Untucked 2-11 + AS1 + AS5, Holland 1, Thailand 1, España. There's also a bunch of stuff they otherwise throw on YouTube (UNHhhh, Fashion Photo Review etc.)

9. [​IMG]

Sugaboy and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  10. I will NOT be PAYING for the privilege of watching Salty and Eurethra. I simply won't!

blod and Andrew.L like this.
  11. Back to watching a shaky live stream of some random twink's 22 inch tv screen it is

[​IMG]

tea, Mr Blonde, Lander and 22 others like this.
  12. Can't wait to watch All Stars 6 in 240p on DailyMotion.

tea, Blond, Lila and 14 others like this.
  13. I don't know everyone, I've been using WOWPresents+ with Chromecast for more than a year now (as no RPDR has ever been available "live" in Germany) and it's been a perfectly pleasant experience.

sergioesludico, jawow_ and Eric17 like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    I know she’s got me covered

tea, evilsin, Lander and 36 others like this.
  15. Will be available doesn't mean it will be exclusive.

16. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I can't imagine it's going to be anywhere else, otherwise that's what the announcement would have been.

JMRGBY and DoggySwami like this.
  17. Island

Island Staff Member

Teri Hatcher <3

18. Nn WOW Presents+ isn’t that bad. The website is a bit clunky but it works!

19. Thinking about how I spent £12 of my hard earned money to watch Drag Race Holland

[​IMG]

Blond, aaronhansome, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  20. Drag Race Holland was fun. And way more enjoyable than Down Under.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.