RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 331 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Root canal without anaesthesia would be more enjoyable than Down Under.

2. They’re both shit seasons.

[​IMG]

sesita, Lapras, Lila and 12 others like this.
  3. Well at least with Wow Plus the episode will appear at the same time it appears on Paramount rather then a few hours later like it did on Netflix

4. Me using the random old lady from Twitter's ParamountPlus+ account I've been exploiting for the last 6 years to watch Big Brother every summer to watch this at no cost to me in the US.

[​IMG]

tea, evilsin, Mr Blonde and 22 others like this.
  5. This is the level of scam I aspire to. I'm still chasing after watchseries domain changes.

6. I got laid off from CBS shortly after they activated a free account for me, and then they never discontinued it when I was let go… nearly two years ago.

[​IMG]

tea, evilsin, Mr Blonde and 34 others like this.
  7. I keep forgetting All Stars starts this week. I feel like the buzz is so minimal going into it because no one wants Paramount+. I wonder if that'll kill the viewership of the season.
    I mean, I know if people are desperate for Drag Race they'll just find the illegal uploads anyways.

8. RJF

RJF

I don't understand why All Stars seems to get punted around so much. Why don't VH1 just show it?

Bobbyrae, johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  9. Because Viacom/World of Wonder have been desperate to get subscribers on the respective streaming platforms they’ve invested millions in & that not a soul cares about.

I’m guessing it will return to VH1 soon enough.

Island, heavymetalGAGA and BTG like this.
  10. BTG

BTG

Yeah, throwing the spin-off on their latest subscription based platform of choice and keeping the main show on VH1 for maximum exposure feels very much like they’re trying to have their cake and eat it.

Didn’t they try and air AS5 on one of Viacom’s other flop subscription channels before the pandemic hit and VH1 desperately needed it for content?

lushLuck and Martyn like this.
  11. If Tidal has been hanging on this long I imagine Wow Presents Plus will still be on life support well into 2061, featuring such programming as RuPaul's All Winners Drag Race 7 and Oops I Think I...Am Getting Married! starring Pandora Boxx.

tea, evilsin, Mr Blonde and 30 others like this.
  12. It was supposed to be on Showtime. I'm glad it stayed on VH1 at the very least so more people could see Shea get crowned.

Holly Something and BTG like this.
  13. I definitely won't be watching it. There's no way I'm paying another shite app. I already suffer enough with Britbox.

Island likes this.
  14. The fact that WOW Presents Plus just embeds it's videos straight from Vimeo dd.

tea, evilsin, lemonsqueezyy and 13 others like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

Courtney co-hosting Hot Goss with Willam after Race Chaser this week was high-concept-fourth-wall-breakery.

Wishlight, constantino, R92 and 2 others like this.
  16. Fuck WOWPresentsPlus all my homies hate WOWPresentsPlus

tea, Blond, Runawaywithme and 11 others like this.
  17. OutTV in Canada has 2 episodes on the schedule for Thursday, a 60 minutes one at 8pm and a 90 minutes one at 9pm, so it’s possible 2 episodes might be coming at once.

JMRGBY likes this.
  18. This has been rumoured on Reddit for a short while so it'd be interesting if it's true!

LPMA likes this.
  19. Hasn’t it already been confirmed by WOW that it’s a double episode to start?

LPT, JMRGBY, DoggySwami and 1 other person like this.
  20. Oh awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.