RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 425 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I know she's a divisive queen, but Thorgy is really funny on Purse First Impressions this season; the bloody mary story had me rolling.

2. ...okay? All I was saying was that, during the competition, she barely put a foot wrong. That has no relation to how I feel about her generally as a Drag Queen/person/her post-show endeavours.

Dijah., enjoy, Lander and 19 others like this.
  3. I can't believe all Pandora could muster up is that if she could do it over again, she would *GASP* talk more about LOVING HERSELF. This is a novel concept.

Phloo, Lander, ItBeats and 9 others like this.
  4. "The world wants to see more of me."

[​IMG]

"I want to see more of me."

[​IMG]

Honestly, bye Jan.

4Roses, acl, Stewart and 28 others like this.
  5. Despite not competiting this season, Alexis would have been ecstatic if her lip sync win had resulted in two queens being sent home.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    4Roses, Dijah., BeingNormal and 29 others like this.
  6. My sleep paralysis demon:

upload_2021-7-30_13-39-53.png

4Roses, Stewart, Dijah. and 18 others like this.
  7. I've never been on the Jan hate train but her final confessional made me really uncomfortable and pissed away any good will I had for her. Felt deliberately engineered to encourage her rabid delusional stans.

8. Some thoughts.

I actually liked Ginger's verse the best, since it sounded the most unique out of the bunch, but I'm definitely not against the TKB win. Ra'jah was shining as well and it could've been easily her win if her look was a little more exciting compared to TKB's. I also love her redemption ark so much, because I was left with a bitter taste after her season, but she showed so much growth, it's freaking inspiring! Makes me want to be a better person myself.

Am I the only one who was a bit irritated by half of Untucked being used to brown nose Ru? I understand that she means a lot to these queens, still I was left feeling iffy, especially when Kylie dotes so much on her when we know how Ru felt about trans women not so long ago.

As much as I adored Pandora in S2 and find her outing serviceable this time, it's her time to go next episode.

Also, why not have Charli XCX as a judge for a songwriting challenge? Guess the scheduling was in the way once again.

TKB, Ra'jah and Kylie for Top3.

sfmartin and sergioesludico like this.
  9. It's cruel to keep Pandora in this competition. Put her out of her misery!

BeingNormal, Floppie and lushLuck like this.
  10. They couldn’t have chosen a better queen than Alexis Mateo to pull that lipstick stunt reveal:

[​IMG]

You can see how much she LOVED being part of the drama - she milked every second.

4Roses, sesita, SiduousIII and 78 others like this.
  11. What is Jan wins the game within a game?

[​IMG]

4Roses, sesita, SiduousIII and 33 others like this.
  12. Jan's laugh at the end was pure nightmare fuel.

4Roses, sesita, acl and 22 others like this.
  13. TKBs humble expression followed by silence followed by “I can go buy me a used car” in THAT voice after she was declared winner. I screamed, what a gag worthy elimination.

Nothing but the BEST used cars for MY winner!

14. Jan stood on the runway waiting for her critique having chosen to sort of stay in character, clearly thinking she killed the challenge, only for the character to crack and peel away, piece by piece as each judge took their turn chiselling away at her. I choked when Ru told Jan she had no soul. Fatality!

I honestly found Jan harmless. Neither here nor there and my choice to go but really harmless. Ru hates her, doesn’t she?

michaelhird, lushLuck, Kyle. and 8 others like this.
  15. Imagining Mariah reacting to "Do you wanna play?"

lushLuck, LPT, JMRGBY and 1 other person like this.
  16. Actual footage of Mariah Successful's reaction:

[​IMG]

4Roses, michaelhird, PopGaga and 17 others like this.
  17. Jan really was oblivious to the weeks of critiques on her being genuine. I bet she is going to release "bring the funk" merchandise soon.

Bookwormboy and inevitable like this.
  18. I'm not a huge Manila fan but I still love her vamping up absolutely every single millisecond of camera time that she could last week.

4Roses, enjoy, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  19. Kylie was feeling herself this episode, what a treat!

Sugaboy, michaelhird, PopGaga and 9 others like this.
  20. They really need to get Mariah Carey to be a future season opening guest judge. It's the only way they can course correct after that appalling S11 challenge and constantly referencing her music. Start the season with a performance challenge and have her be the supervisor of the vocal session.

POPGASM, Blond, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.