RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars | Page 505 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 / International All Stars

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. What a twat

JuanJose, enjoy, papatrick and 19 others like this.
  2. Blair going from 1940s glamour to futuristic sex kitten to MLM mommy blogger what a trajectory!

Kuhleezi, Lila, LPT and 44 others like this.
  3. Blair's presence on All Stars 5 was literally one of the most fucking annoying runs on the show. At least it could be argued that Jan's delusion was relatively entertaining. Blair's was just... baffling.

Lila, dvno, enjoy and 30 others like this.
  4. Yup, it's time for a revisit.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Kuhleezi, Lila, enjoy and 23 others like this.
  5. Turns out I have 99 problems and 89 of them are my fault ddd

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    londonrain, Kuhleezi, Lila and 30 others like this.
  6. Can someone summarize anything interesting or dramatic she talked about on here that we don't already know?

7. I’m guessing it’s pretty much confirmed that production took that completely out of context shot of the singing and decided to edit it into that exact moment to make Max look ‘crazy/eccentric’
    I honestly wonder if anyone bought it

8. Did Max spill further tea on DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE-gate?

9. I mean, we've known that from like almost the second it happened though. I do wonder if like that is what drove Max away from drag? Sad because she's crazy talented and would have tons of fans had she just ran on the "Clearly that was edited" train from the jump.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  10. It sounded like Max wasn't really that keen to audition for Drag Race in the first place and their partner at the time seemed to be a little hungry for fame and pushed them to do it.

11. How many people do you think listen to The Chop?

12. [​IMG]

dvno, rakija, Mr Blonde and 22 others like this.
  13. I love that so far No Gorge is Violet and Mik speaking over each other, telling each other to relax and Violet giving 5 minute monologues about why and how other drag queens are busted.

Kuhleezi, Lila, aaronhansome and 12 others like this.
  14. Don't forget shoddily edited VIDEO clips of wendy williams and twitter gay memes!
    ddd, both episodes are a mess, but I am eagerly awaiting to see them comment on other peoples looks if they are intending to really R E A D.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Who else?!

16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Season 13 just won Outstanding Competition Series...

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Lila, LPT and 35 others like this.
  17. A MESS.

Stopremix and lushLuck like this.
  18. Nominating my Grade 4 class next year as I would like an Emmy too!

19. Why do all of them look like they were forced to be there in this pic…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.