RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion | Page 550 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Angeria’s expressionS in that mug is really SENDING MEEEEE

2. The fact that the fucking breeder came in dressed like Guy Fieri should result in her elimination being the firing squad that Manila Luzon clearly believed was arranged for Latrice in AS4.

JMRGBY, Ensnare, papatrick and 25 others like this.
  3. Daya's reaction to Maddy is interesting. I wonder what she knows.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Maddy is just..uncomfortable viewing. Only Angeria screams legend to me out of this 2nd half, a lot of them seem so uninspired and....boring nn.

5. It's all about Jorgeous and Angeria for me.

Dijah., Felp, eatyourself and 5 others like this.
  6. I get really good energy from Camden in drag, which will probably mean she’s the one that goes.

If that drag is all Maddy has to show… eesh. Mind you I said the same of Willow.

7. I wish they would just erase and edit out M****'s presence this season like what they did with S***** ***.

theelusivechanteuse and KYLE like this.
  8. One of these people is a sexual predator, the other is just straight. I know this is a joke but it's not that funny babes.

9. I got the sense the 'there's a lot she has to show us' was a double entendre

Artangel likes this.
  10. I'm assuming it meant that Daya knows Maddy is straight and is therefore going to have to prove herself harder. Or just doesn't think Maddy's drag is that great.

11. I'm assuming it's knowing she is straight and implying that she is well endowed.

Bookwormboy likes this.

12. How is this funnier than anything she did on her season!

13. The new sibling rivalry AAAHHHHHHH

Bob and Monet scrapping

constantino, johnny_tsunami and RJF like this.
  14. The way that Alaska just keeps bringing the bops

(I could be mishearing but I think Willam is on backing vocals too?)

15. I love Bob but it was strangely gratifying to see Monet come out on top for once...Bob was acting ridiculous about the damn tooth. The way Monet identified a chip chink in Bob's armour and spent the whole episode pouring salt and lemon on it like the rim of a Margarita glass...this is why I pay them £8 a month.

[​IMG]

Lander, papatrick, Mushroom and 12 others like this.
  16. Monet is getting so good at playing Bob sksks

The turntables have tabled

17. RJF

RJF

I love that Monet has realised that, to beat Bob's long game, she needs to play an even longer game. The way she'll occasionally just leave Bob speechless by getting the last word or final play on something they tabled half an hour previously. "Can I make I joke? Actually no you know what never mind." had Bob so rattled. I screamed. It's such an engrossing listen.

Lander, papatrick, Mushroom and 12 others like this.
  18. It’s like she used Bobs break for surgery to study and strategise on how to screw with him. The first episode after he returned was like psychological warfare fjdjd

I screamed I cackled I had many epiphanies

19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Maddy Morphosis’ first five minutes: “did I mention I’m straight?”

Syzygyz likes this.
  20. matthew. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.