RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion | Page 552 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Putting Maddy before Angeria on the talent show, just making more obvious the difference in charisma and just sense of fun between the two...

2. Angeria and Jorgeous serving cunt. POWER. star. every single time the camera is on them.

3. Love that they are still doing the teaser for the first combined episode like they are going to fight and kill each other.

It was funny in Season 6, cute in Season 12 as it has been so long. Boring in Season 13 and now 3 years in a row is tedious.

Sleepycat and ohaimanabu like this.
  4. RUPAUL OUTING MADDY IS MGNTBDBDN

Lander, acl, lushLuck and 28 others like this.
  5. Alicia behind the mirror was giving prison visit

Lander, lushLuck, Bobbyrae and 36 others like this.
  6. Jorgeous is giving Madison Beer fish

7. OMG ANGERIAAAA

[​IMG]

Angeria ate the episode.

I also really enjoyed Lady Camden, Jorgeous and Jazmine.

Txetxu, Bookwormboy, Floppie and 4 others like this.
  8. From the two episodes so far this Season feels a lot lighter than last season. So I hope that lasts. It feels like there is a lot more people to route for this time as well.

9. Maddy already talking about the 'negative opinions' on her drag don't leave me with much hope of her understanding the genuine criticisms.

Sleepycat likes this.
  10. Out of all Alicia songs why go with Falling? Karma was right there. The straight needs to leave asap.

11. Lady Camden out of drag is giving me a child of Mr. Schue from Glee and Tilda Swinton.

[​IMG]

12. Cameras panning to Maddy’s face every single time anybody said “gay” on Untucked. I-

Lander, ItBeats, sometimesxtc and 8 others like this.
  13. This is the Angeria & Kornbread show.

Lander, lushLuck, ItBeats and 8 others like this.
  14. Maddy. The bravery. The courage.

15. Maddy is so lifeless.

ItBeats, RainOnFire and Roey_says like this.
  16. When they zoomed in on Maddys makeup on the runway and it looked like smudged Charcoal

I laughed

Lander, Bobbyrae, ItBeats and 13 others like this.
  17. How did Maddy's runway look work? (I don't watch Untucked, if it was revealed there someone tell me) Was she bent forward for the like 9 hours it takes them to film the runway and judging? Because if so, damn that must have killed.

Also... Daya slicing her shoulder open with her nails during the lipsync? Mama this isn't Dragula.

18. The way they saved Man-dy because she couldn't lip-sync with that outfit but also to keep the 'a straight!!!' buzz going.

Andrew likes this.
  19. I have to laugh at all the queens getting asked "what inspires your drag?" throughout the episode while Maddy got the "so, how does it feel to be straight?" narrative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.