RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion | Page 553 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Lady Camden trade of the season a bit.

JMRGBY likes this.
  2. #TeamAngeria

That’s how you serve CUNT, Daddy Morphine.

LPT and eatyourself like this.
  3. That episode was terrible. Giving the queens free reign to lip sync to whatever they want is such a mistake, and allows for extra levels of laziness.

Poor Coco.

4. I get the exact opposite - they are allowed to do what they do at their usual shows, and I cannot believe it took them fourteen seasons to allow Drag Queens put on a Drag show on a season that isn't All Stars. 'Lazy' or not, it is what they do for a living.

JMRGBY, Lander, ItBeats and 12 others like this.
  5. It is a scream that both times they’ve given the win to the queen who lip synced to their original song though. Whereas I know Coco would have turned out Janet and won the episode.

Daya Betty’s lacklustre P!nk lip sync was not it. I did enjoy Jorgeous’ performance a lot, but Angeria is the ONE

Joe. and Vasilios like this.
  6. I thought it was a really good show? Oop

yes there was a lot of lip syncing but it was paired with great dancing and generally appropriate songs. I actually thought the talent level was really high. Maddy’s was a great talent and I was with Alicia in feeling it but it definitely needed dragging up in this format. The only ones that were a poor choice for me were Daya - which wasn’t even bad just not popping in the way it needed, and Deja - who showed her mettle later in the episode.

pretty much everybody bought something to the table. I enjoyed it.

Angeria & Camden are the ones for me from this set.

Felp and MilesAngel like this.
  7. Both original songs that won the challenges being bops is also a scream.

Sail On, LPT, Laurence and 6 others like this.
  8. I enjoyed it too and to be fair lipsyncing is what you usually get when attending drag shows. It’s the performance and song choice itself that’s supposed to tell us something about the queen. Daya’s failed terribly in that aspect so it was the correct one to go in my opinion.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. Angeria's runway?? Shoot!

Lander, ItBeats, blissteria and 6 others like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I was shocked it wasn't Girl On Fire.

Andrew and sesita like this.
  11. I like this cast. I'm sad the first ever type 1 diabetic queen went out first! It was cute for a midwest small town bar but compared to the others, it just didn't cut it.

Angeria blew me away. Not only did she have the best confessionals hands-down but the runway look was incredible and the song? An actually good song. Between hers this week and Kornbread's last week, I'm stanning.

Maddy... I don't know. Jury's out for me. The Marie Antoinette look was Pythia-lite but fine. The Guy entrance look actually made me laugh out loud at its absurdity. I could see her out next though.

Otherwise, lots of potential for some of these queens to show off some incredible looks. Strong start.

Overdose, Lost In Japan. and matthew. like this.
  12. Angeria is everything I needed this season.

Can M**** leave in the third episode?

Untucked was really unwatchable this episode my god. The SOB STORIES. MAKE IT STOP!

Andrew likes this.
  13. Yeah I miss the fake overproduced fighting in the Interior Illusions Lounge. New untucked is so fucking boring.

Bobbyrae, Dijah., LPMA and 14 others like this.
  14. Alicia speaking to queens from behind he mirror felt so awkwardly long that it ended up being hilarious.

huntypoo, Overdose and sesita like this.
  15. Maddy's flats were unforgivable, I don't care if she had to stay hunched over for 10 hours. It's not that they were even flats that killed it, I mean a ballet slipper.

16. Maddy spending most of the episode frozen with nerves and anxiety as he awaited exposure was quite the cathartic role-reversal, oh yes.

JMRGBY, Lander, Verandi and 43 others like this.
  17. Mama Ru calling Deja a "lipsync assassin" after that is another WTF moment.

Txetxu, blissteria, ssa and 2 others like this.
  18. 1 winning performance does not an assassin make.

I think you really need to have won at least 2 to be one in the non All Stars sense.

19. I screamed because Ru was basically telling her to make sure she knows the words every week.

aaronhansome and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.