RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion | Page 795 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bosco delivered. She is giving Bimini and I'm here for it.

ItBeats, Andy French and POPGASM like this.
  2. The fact that she has more albums and fan favorite songs than some of the "I'm not just a drag queen, I'm also a singer" girls is a gag.

3. Monet is just too good. And not Vivienne saying that's worthy of 3 stars, I did laugh... I did.

Square, 97williamsb, Ensnare and 2 others like this.
  4. Alaska's All That She Wants cover (and Bosco serving in the video)... my mother!

ohaimanabu, Humes, ItBeats and 4 others like this.
  5. The instrumental production of the "All That She Wants" cover is fire. Don't care for Alaska's vocals in general.

ItBeats and MilesAngel like this.
  6. Random thought but Gottmeek is the worst thing to happen to Violet Chachki.

Square, Juango, McQueer and 34 others like this.
  7. Violet + Laganja going toe to toe in their trailer from 22:00 onwards just cleared my pores - I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!

It'll never happen but they should put them on the same season.

Stopremix and Overdose like this.
  8. Oh my god, i'm screaming. That was so funny.
    The way lgbtqs talk to each other like that... The cishets would be torn apart.

POPGASM likes this.
  9. Ok but Santana needs to get Bob's remix on streaming now! Ate her up on her own damn song.

POPGASM likes this.
  10. SO ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE?

DID WE GET IT? DID WE GET THE FIVE CORSETS IN THE BACK CUZ THAT’S THE ONLY SILHOUETTE WE GIVE?

LAGANJA will win any reading challenge. ALSKSDJF

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. Morgan and Dida vs. Violet and Gottmik is a whole thing right now.

The long and short of it is that Morgan mentioned at Roscoe's that she'd had an unpleasant experience working with some Drag Race alumni on the set of Secret Celeb, who were acting spoiled, treating staff badly etc. Dida, who was there, confirmed on the mic that it was Violet and Gottmik.

Violet and Gottmik then had a rather condescending moment on their podcast when they basically implied that there are some queens they will never be in a position to work with (with reference to Dida), with many Drag performers knowing who they are, but not the same in return - essentially implying their careers are distinctly more elevated than most in the world of Drag.

Dida has since been calling them out on Twitter for the past few days, and seemingly receiving a lot of hate from Violet/Gottmik fans for doing so, but also support too.

As @tyrabnks said, Gottmik has really brought out the worst in Violet, who always had propensity towards being a bit of an asshole, but now has a cheerleader/echo chamber for doing so.

heavymetalGAGA, Juango, Sam and 28 others like this.
  12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Gottmik has always given me hanger-on energy, so nice to see it confirmed!

heavymetalGAGA, Juango, Sam and 18 others like this.
  13. Violet's funny when her cattiness is playing off someone who's actually funny. Gottmik is... not that person. Everything they've done together makes both of them look like clowns.

Sam, Mr Blonde, Jonathan27 and 6 others like this.
  14. Watch Violet & Trixie’s Pit Stop? She’s enjoyable.
    Watch anything Violet & Gottmik? Insufferable.

15. Get. Her. Jade.

16. Watch Dida and Mik both be cast for All Stars 9.

Serg., Txetxu, ohaimanabu and 3 others like this.
  17. Wrong thread ooops

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dida has that lip-sync so that automatically means I'm rooting for her.

19. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Whenever you listen to them talking about a trip they've been on or an event they've been to, it just sounds like the worst thing ever and they sound like the most entitled, annoying people to be around. Meek just constantly giving "I was four hours late because I was crawling around the carpet looking for a lash, it was so funny that I almost ruined the entire day" energy.

heavymetalGAGA, RUNAWAY, Sam and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.