RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. my brain is broken

2. Nn I’m actually thrilled this is being pushed up, this winter looks so bleak I could use faggotry on my TV.

Sam, enjoy, Lander and 8 others like this.
  3. I think enough time has passed to officially put Jaida in the top tier of winners. A fountain of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent.

RUNAWAY, Sam, Mr Blonde and 34 others like this.
  4. The promo being her presiding over the new queens? Her gown? Bitch it's the serve

Lander, Martyn, Remorque and 5 others like this.
  5. Meet the queens!

Denali Foxx

Elliott

Gottmik

Joey Jay

Jaida's sister, the legendary Kahmora Hall

6. FUQ a recency-bias, she's firmly in my Top 3 all-time winners now. Everything about her and her trajectory on the show just spoke to me.

We never got a forced "I'm not good enough" archetypical reality storyline that Drag Race likes to beat into some contestants' heads.

Ms Excellence Hall knew she was that bitch from the moment she stepped onto the set, and she was just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up. Even when she "stumbled" (which arguably wasn't her fault), she still remained faultless (See: Her Bottom 2 lipsync).

Tl;dr: Stan Jaida absolutely every night xo

[​IMG]

tea, RUNAWAY, Island and 28 others like this.
  7. Elliot is giving me "most annoying queen of the season" for some reason

Christopher likes this.
  8. Elliott is giving lovechild of Nina West and Sh*rry P*e. Send her back

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Martyn, DoggySwami and Andrew like this.
  9. Kandy Muse

LaLa Ri

Olivia Lux

Jan's sister, Rosé

10. [​IMG]

4Roses, Island, enjoy and 27 others like this.
    Island, Sam, Mr Blonde and 12 others like this.
  12. What was also iconic and a bit of a scream was how much the other girls seemed to realize this too! I remember in the BUILD group interview multiple queens talked about how Jaida helped them with different aspects of their drag. Truly a generous queen!

Island, Mr Blonde, boyaloud and 7 others like this.
  13. As expected, Miik is operating at a level completely beyond the rest of them. Props to my season 13 winner.

Felp and Jackarywoo like this.
  14. Symone

Tamisha Iman

Tina Burner

And last but not least, Utica

15. R92

R92

Mik’s already starting the season on my bad side for the war crime that was Shangela’s paint at the SAG awards.

16. My boyfriend speaks very highly of Tina Burner. She was always at the drag brunch he'd visit when on work trips to NYC so hopefully she follows through on her potential on the show.

boyaloud likes this.
  17. I’m ready to unironically stan Kandy.

rdp likes this.
  18. COME THRU GOTTMIK

rdp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.