RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 544 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Like everyone else, Kornbread and Willow gave me life. Kornbread in particular though - just WOW. Total superstar and so funny.

Kerri is stunning and extremely likeable.

Dijah., lushLuck, singabob and 6 others like this.
  2. What is the point of Michelle Visage? She’s done nothing for years and I’m sick of her.

McQueer, lushLuck, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  3. Kornbread read Alyssa from the get-go about being an "everything" queen. Love to see a full circle moment.

lushLuck and JuanJose like this.
  4. The combination of Willow Pill’s busted Normani entrance look and then her having NO confidence in it… it’s the absurdity that I watch this show for

Dijah., lushLuck, sexercise and 22 others like this.

5. I wonder if there will be a gag with the first 2 eliminated queens?

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  6. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Ru and Lizzo telling Michelle to shut the fuck up about Kornbread’s song was the highlight of the episode.

acl, Dijah., Remyky22 and 28 others like this.
  7. The Drag Race formula just feels so stale at this stage. But then whenever they try to change it up we get something as atrocious as the season 13 premiere. There’s truly no hope!!

8. Jasmine pretty much getting unanimously voted as the diva and villain of the season ddd

9. This is a Willow Pill stan account.™
    Her face is giving me a mix of Mira Sorvino and Cyndi Lauper.

lushLuck, Stopremix, Bolton and 4 others like this.
  10. Krown Kornbread now please and thank you.
    Willow Pill is Yeardley Smith's daughter. You can't tell me otherwise.

lushLuck, Andy French and MilesAngel like this.
  11. All I can see in Willow is Renée Zellweger.

12. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Every icon etc…

JMRGBY, ItBeats, Remyky22 and 36 others like this.
  13. I thought the premiere was pretty great, and a huge improvement over last year's non-starter attempt at shaking the format up unnecessarily. Willow's performance just edged Kornbread's out for me but Kornbread ate the entire episode so she felt like a fitting winner overall and I wasn't mad.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  14. The only hope the show has is a great cast. Get a great cast and the season will shine, even though the format is burnt to a crisp. A subpar cast and we’re all doomed, wide open for producer high jinx.

I think, and this is subject to change, but S14 may be a great cast.

lushLuck and tyrabnks like this.
  15. Thank you. I've been trying to think who Willow reminded me of, and it's Yeardley.

ufint likes this.
  16. Am I stupid for not realizing "Willow Pill" was meant to be "a little pill" ddddd.

17. It's not meant to be that I don't think. That's just immediately where RuPaul's head went and now we're not going to hear the end of it.

RUNAWAY, Square, Mikl C and 2 others like this.
  18. This was surprisingly excellent. Not Trinity being enjoyable for a whole episode, giving actual critiques and stanning the correct person.

I know of the infamous Reddit account but haven't read the specific comments yet, but I assume they're really bad. Was it not actually confirmed to be her? If it was, how the fuck is she still getting work connected to the show?

Syzygyz likes this.
  19. I don't think the account was proven to be Trinity's and last I heard there was decent evidence to prove it wasn't.

~Paul~ likes this.
  20. Hmmm I see, just reading stuff now. There's nothing obvious that I can see so far that would point to it being anyone else, given that Trinity did actually outright claim the account as her own. It's very murky out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.