RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 549 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I wasn't sure I was going to watch this season, but the thought of Michelle getting dragged turned me on so much that I had to.

acl, phily693, aaronhansome and 11 others like this.
  2. That's gross and is rightly being called out. The work that goes into creating those looks is insane so it must have been absolutely gut-wrenching to see it repurposed without credit. I haven't seen Maddy's version of it, but that switch from regular to beheaded on Dita's outfit is fucking brilliant.

The stuff about the threats though - that's really ugly. Anyone who acts like that deserves to be exposed though.

3. The true injustice is culturally appropriating this from us.

[​IMG]

huntypoo, KYLE and Andrew like this.
  4. Marie Antoinette... Groundbreaking

5. Right, it’s not about who did it first. More about ‘liking’ all her posts and coming out with the same thing a few weeks later, and then reacting extremely (sending “abusive messages” and having friends send threats) when confronted about it.

Saw lots of people on Reddit just talking about “It’s been done before it’s been done before it’s been done beforrreee” completely ignoring the other elements at play here…

singabob, Mr.Arroz and CaliDevotion like this.
  6. What Bob said about Michelle not understanding Kornbread’s lyrics…

I ALMOST fell off the fucking treadmill. I missed Sibling Watchery so much.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Stopremix and cleosnatchra like this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

Not the “Guy Fieri inspired” dress for Maddy. No!

Sail On, Aidan and Mr.Arroz like this.
  8. Okay, I love Angeria, Camden, and Deja. I like Daya, but that might be because I can see Crystal in her makeup.

9. Jorgeous is the ONE here.

10. I was subjected to her MTQ during commercial breaks last week and it was tedious.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I've been hollering.

Ensnare, Serg., JuanJose and 15 others like this.
  12. Angeria's look - outstanding

alexxbrookss likes this.
  13. Before we move onto the next set of tributes i have to pledge my allegiance to the Willow Hive. I will stan this lady through the inevitable CoRUnavirus-19: Come On And Jab Me Some Time Rusical and maybe even Bossy Rossy!

Her talent show was Tia Kofi's Alan Turing inspired pant suit levels of nonsense and i lived for every bit of it. It honestly reminded me (and apparently Ru!) how fucking dumb this show should be at every turn. Also how was her y2k white chicks meets Lizzie McGuire entrance look even questioned? A slam dunk!

[​IMG]

JMRGBY, acl, Ensnare and 44 others like this.
  14. The hetero energy emanating from Mr. Morphosis in that video still. Desgustang.

ItBeats, sesita, Fuchsia and 4 others like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

The way straight men are enthusiastic about NOTHING. Wake. Up. Mandy!!!!!!

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Out of all the confessionals, she sounded completely unbothered. Go home

plasticFANTASTIC likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

I am HOWLING at this week’s Sibling Rivalry. I don’t think I’ve ever heard Monet play Bob so well in the second half.

constantino and aaronhansome like this.
  18. I don't dislike Mr. Morphosis because she is straight, I dislike her because she has no charisma, personality or originality.

19. …so because she’s straight?

JMRGBY, rufus, papatrick and 37 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.