RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 556 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Just finished episode 2 and so far, I really like this cast. It was obviously worse than episode 1 but the dynamic is good so far. Drag Race always goes off the rails by mid-season, but this is a good start.

I'm watching Untucked right now and them pointing the camera to Maddy every time someone says "gay" or "queer" lkhjgdfsfdsjkg

2. Why was Maddy even dressed like that to play the blues? I was hoping for a Heart medley or something and it would have fit the “…and make it drag” brief.

Sleepycat likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I gasped.

4. RJF

RJF

I'm... so confused. I thought the Season 14 promo that Bald & The Beautiful did was a one off but... it never stopped once? I thought they stopped doing this on October. What on earth was that episode they did with the massive air of finality to it all about? I just listened to the episode where they're playing voicemails to each other and I'm screaming. Coco Peru!

5. BTG

BTG

I’m not sure I’ve laughed at how anything more than Trixie playing that demented voicemail from Katya, that Katya couldn’t remember leaving.

Helllllllooo. Hello hi. Hello. Good evening.

JMRGBY, Sam, Island and 4 others like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

"...................................I think I'm Lady Bunny."

JMRGBY, Island, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  7. At some point in one of the more recent episodes, they say they signed on for a few more months.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  8. My dead tooth listening to this week's Sibling Rivalry.

[​IMG]

9. The Emancipation of Madeleine was a bit of a kii. I've venomously observed straight men enough in my life to clock static NPC energy when i see it. The lack of animation and emotion. Go bro give us nothing. You just know he had his college friends gagged with that guitar solo in 2016 in a Deadpool t-shirt. I did enjoy his look on the runway however. Sensible work shoes notwithstanding. And his sheer presence has been Twitter Gold so... he can stay a little longer i guess

[​IMG]

10. Yeah they didn't go about that very well. I think right after they stopped doing video pods too which made me think they were just uploading reruns again (Which is so redundant for a podcast to do)

11. These are my ones to watch:
    Angeria
    Bosco
    Jasmine
    Jorgeous
    Kerri
    Kornbread

sesita likes this.
  12. Forever a stone-cold bop.

13. I had forgotten Last Dance so much that when Jorj started her number I was like 'what Dua song is this? Bop!'.

14. Flop stan!

lushLuck, Laurence and Vasilios like this.
  15. "No, its okay. I am youngest in the face." - Willow keeps on giving.

JMRGBY, Lander, LPT and 16 others like this.
  16. Rewatched the talent shows going into week three and I still don’t understand what I’m missing in week one, I think overall the week two talent show was stronger. Though the top two queens of the season and in the talent portion were both week one, I think it also had more lows.

for me
    01. Kornbread
    02. Willow
    03. Jorgeous
    04. Angeria
    05. Camden
    06. Jasmine
    07. Kerri
    08. Maddy
    09. June
    10. Bosco
    11. Daya
    12. Alyssa
    13. Orion
    14. Deja

That’s just based on the talent show. I think Deja has more to offer, and not huge on Jasmine, but that spin into split was absolutely insane.

livefrommelbs likes this.
  17. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

And we’re back and so are Daya and Orion.

[​IMG]

Lander, phily693, papatrick and 26 others like this.
  18. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Also put me on team Red White and Blue is much rather work with three colors than animal print.

LPMA likes this.
  19. Not them undoing my celebrating the fact that at least we were eliminating girls already...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.