RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 605 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Mikl C, Mr.Arroz, Steve003 and 11 others like this.
  2. Angeria was easily the worst ddd.

3. No. xx

4. Willow is a star but her entire snatch boiling down to 'isn't Drew Bareymore's lisp just hilarious?' was an uncomfortable watch.

Even if that wasn't her train of thought (I'd hope she's not that insensitive), it was such a myopic interpretation of someone who has several quirks to their personality.

I almost don't blame her though because Ru usually goes for that childish level of humour but I think we all just expected something more clever.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  5. Willow's Drew is funny:

I think her slip-up at the beginning just threw her off, and her sense of humor is generally very dry, which is a harder sell on Snatch Game.

6. I’m sure it’s to do with Covid restrictions, but I’ll be happy to never see Raven on Snatch Game again. Not only has it been overdone, but all the side eye glances she was giving (regardless of how poor the cast were), was very much like… remember your Paris and Bea Arthur?

Mikl C, LPT, Andy French and 15 others like this.
  7. Torn between not having the patience for another episode and the chance we might be seeing the last of Daya Betty again.

Watch her have the chocolate bar

JuanJose likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. Ok Daya

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They could have easily made this episode a Jasmine v Daya bottom 2; there wasn’t anyone else who was in the top like Deja (though I thought Jorgeous was great) but I thought they were all relatively safe? This being such a long winded season again is doing way more harm than good.

11. I was low key waiting for like another Waiting For Tonight’s Honey Davenport transitional retro moment of mess to unfold dd. The cast is just so likeable.

theelusivechanteuse and Overdose like this.
  12. Da-ya Bet-ty
    Ka-ty Per-ry

Makes you think. (The way I was SURE that would be her Snatch Game.)

13. [​IMG]

14. I feel like for a season stacked with so much talent they really are dragging the hell out of it.

Mikl C, Mr.Arroz, Attis and 14 others like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

ffffff I'm watching the episode now and that sound effect of a light smattering of applause I CAN'T.

Gemini likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Five minutes of Willow talking about fungus................ Am I still alive? Did I die? Is this real?

18. I'm really missing the "It's Chocolate" womp womp sound effect but... y'know, no one's been eliminated in going on 3 weeks.

I feel like they had to include this because the runway is Holy Couture and what did fungus have to do with that needed to be explained. Although I actually think the runway theme they were given before the show was probably else but when 95% of the cast did religious looks, they rolled with that instead.

19. Was the Snatch Game bad? Yeah? Was I very entertained? Yes. Also I'm going to need the hot photographers name please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.