RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 640 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. RJF

RJF

Willow's final look was dreadful. It didn't even look stylistically dirty; it looked like it had been at the bottom of her suitcase for centuries.

2. I want Daya to win for the chaos but Willow or Angeria would be fine for me. Camden is fine but I think is boring and I love Bosco but it feels unearned.

3. Also the Trixie and Katya show was delightful. If you can get tickets, it’s truly a celebration of their cinematic universe.

4. It’s so funny to me that everyone is in agreement that Bosco doesn’t deserve the win even with the show cramming the narrative that she has tHrEe WiNs down our throats this last episode.

5. dddd they could've made Camden so much more likeable with the material I'm sure she gave them, instead they tried to go for the 'sophisticated brit with the accent'

dvno, PopHouseMusic, rufus and 3 others like this.
  6. I like her and I’ve enjoyed watching her succeed, but I just don’t want her to win.

1986, Island, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  7. Oh yeah I'm rooting for Willow nn

Verandi, acl, Jonathan27 and 13 others like this.
  8. The podcast isn’t a thing anymore. The last episode was over 2 years ago now, it was my absolute favourite podcast and it just ended over the pandemic without any fanfare.

I’m absolutely loving Daya and so glad she’s in the final, she definitely deserves to be there, though there’s no way she’s gonna win. I just knew watching it that there was gonna be 5 in the finale, especially when Angeria was announced as the Shantay…I’m also loving Lady Camden but think Willow will win.

9. Willow for winner, that’s the only conceivable option.

Joe. and Roey_says like this.
  10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

One of the best Pit Stop episodes ever I think. I can't stop laughing!

Also... Angeria's lipsync was an absolute mess. What was she doing?

sfmartin likes this.
  11. Willow is the clear winner here for me. What a superstar. But I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed Camden recently and in all honesty, she fucking ate that last episode. She performed brilliantly in the music video and I loved her runway.

12. Aaaahhhh my little rat legend did that! The entire Sylvanian Family found bent out of shape within touching distance of a cheese triangle. Everything she does just feels so original and unrehearsed and i just know she's going to delight us at the finale with something slightly disturbing but extremely fabulous! I'm so glad i subscribed to the Willow Pill Hive as early as i could because girls... the dividends!

I think i might like her as much as Nina & Tina!

[​IMG]

13. Yes we all like one of London’s best boroughs but do you like lady Camden?

aaronhansome, R92, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  14. Nn I can see Miss Chalk Farm winning this.

15. Camden’s verse was better than Daya’s tho.

PopHouseMusic and ufint like this.
  16. I'm rooting for Camden, but if you look really, really closely in every single episode this season you might just be able to catch that Ru is absolutely fucking obsessed with Willow and therefore she will probably win.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Angeria deserves better.

Dijah., ItBeats, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  18. Definitely! She should at least be 3rd.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.