RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 644 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Such a good lineup... with Yvie and Vivenne as well.

Floppie, ItBeats, Jonathan27 and 5 others like this.
  2. They all look amazing. Yvie and The Vivienne in particular surprised me a lot with their entrances.

Andrew and vendredi like this.
  3. I love Monet.

constantino, RHOPJ, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  4. Okay this cast is somehow even worse than I expected dddd. I forgot how many queens they usually have for All Stars but is this going to be another short six episode affair like U.K. vs The World?

Sleepycat likes this.
  5. This is a fucking gorgeous promo. And The Vivienne is there.

6. Manifesting Trinity first out

Verandi, Mr.Arroz, Blond and 2 others like this.
  7. 12 episodes.

vendredi, Overdose and tyrabnks like this.
  8. Meh. But I will watch for Jinkx and Jaida.

9. Always and forever, it’s Monsoon season

DominoDancing, 1986, Stuart and 8 others like this.
  10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I'd rather have seen Alaska or Aquaria or Priyanka or Bob over Trinity, Yvie or the Viv but having Jinkx and Raja back on TV feels right.

11. Shea, Jinkx and Raja. That would be a perfect Top 3. Trinity and Vivienne shoud be leaving first.

12. Sam

Sam

I’m so glad this is part of the regular All Stars series

13. If only The Vivienne was willing to change her behaviour as quickly as she did her accent.

Other than her and Trinity though, it's a great selection of winners.

14. Some of the more, um, notable winners are clearly waiting to see how this goes down before embarking on a potential follow-up, but the promo outfits are gorgeous. I'm lightly perched.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    McQueer, Laurence, ItBeats and 5 others like this.
  15. I'm whelmed by that promo image. Shea looks incredible, though.

16. The absolute rush of endorphins I felt when Raja entered. An icon indeed.

17. I suppose I get the mindset behind the 'meh' reactions (and I'm sure I felt that way when the cast leaked about a year ago dd) but there is so much to be excited for here. I think it's easy to be sullied by the idea that it isn't ALL the winners, or by the fact that we've just had a lacklustre All Stars by way of UK vs. The World, but this has every reason to be incredible.

Just the idea that we're about to get Raja and Jinkx back for another season alone makes me ecstatic. Monet has grown leaps and bounds since All Stars and is so fucking lovable. Jaida and Shea, while having recent runs, are always a delight to watch and Jaida especially has only been on once so will definitely have more to prove. Even the queens I'm less keen on like Yvie and Trinity look like they've stepped it up considerably, both of their mugs are absolutely gorgeous in the promos. The Vivienne is The Vivienne but she seems to have great chemistry with Monet at least, from that Netflix video they did recently.

This also feels like event television and there's a lot for these queens to prove and to lose, so I imagine it will feel very heated and intense. Exciting! Let's be positive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.