RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 645 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Honestly to me this is a great cast, the entrances and promo looks were already great and the spoilers make it seem like a ball. I don't think anyone did badly. Perched.

timothy_b and TheOnlyOne like this.
  2. Shea, Trinity and Monet all looking like WINNERS in that photo, ironically they’re the three All Stars winners.

3. Damn, Raja looks ready for this. A dream come true.

They just need someone to go home first (hopefully).

matthew. likes this.
  4. Jinkx's opening line made me cackle.

5. I think they'd always cast TTT if they were casting Monet. It's a perfect storyline ready for them.

sesita and DoggySwami like this.
  6. Storyline will always reign supreme with casting, especially with All Stars. Wasn't there rumours that they wanted Aja to return again quickly to All Stars 4 simply because Valentina was there, but they went with Farrah instead because Aja turned them down? World of Wonder know no bounds.

7. When Raja walked in...

8. I’ve never expected Jinkx or Raja would go back so color me pleasantly surprised for these 2 alone. Vivienne for first out before she gets the opportunity to wheel out her awful Trump stuff, please and thank you.

9. RJF

RJF

Raja... I'm gushing.

10. This should be a riot. Backing Jinkx, Jaida Excellessence Hall, Raja, and Monet. But I would be happy with almost any of these girls doing well and winning. Anyone but The Vivienne (She/Her) and SHEdevilBYnight basically.

ItBeats and Sleepycat like this.
  11. rdp

rdp

Any minute w Her on our screens is a blessing

[​IMG]

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

So many queens of color and also legends. This is gonna be a TREAT.

Also Yvie's confessional look?

[​IMG]

13. Not gonna lie Jaida and Yvie had me feeling some type of way.

14. Fire everybody who okayed a winners season with only one half of Sibling Rivalry cast.

15. The rush I felt watching that video. What a great cast! They all looked amazing in their entrance looks! I also must have missed out on a lot of troubling behaviour from Trinity because her drag is excellent and I really don't get why people don't want her there? She served the best looks on her All Stars season and makes for really, really, really good TV! I don't even mind The Vivienne because she too is great at being a (TV) drag queen. I don't really want to see anybody go in this. I'd prefer, if they'd just compete for a win in each episode and the queen with the best track record gets the crown in the end...

16. They’re just calling this All Stars 7?! This cast is bigger than that! Is the only way the UK can watch this by torrenting on Wow Presents +?

Andrew likes this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I'm glad it's AS7. The even-numbered All Stars seasons tend to be better than the odd, and if this isn't amazing, we can always look forward to the icon-ary of AS8.

But somehow I find this season to be exciting already - conceptually I wasn't a fan, but the girls showed up and they look good't.

Andrew likes this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I have a subscription to both of these services

[​IMG]

Phloo, RUNAWAY and sesita like this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's a great cast but while I realise it would've been a struggle booking wise, I kind of wish it was just an all standard season winners first, but that's me being picky maybe. It'll be interesting seeing Shea and Trinity together again though, and at least Raja and Jinkx are there - easily 2 of the show's biggest legends so I'm very much here for more of them.

plasticFANTASTIC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.