RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 656 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. When I say I’m obsessed with Kerri Colby.. phenomenal!!

great reunion.. Willow for the win

K94, dylanaber, Jonathan27 and 10 others like this.
  2. iconic yes.

sesita, Chris Lala, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  3. I can’t wait to see Kerri, Kornbread, Angeria, Jasmine and Daya on a future All Stars!

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  4. When everyone smiled and Willow just did the glitchy laugh... things like that are why she's a winner.

Chris Lala, Dijah., Laurence and 11 others like this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I’ve cracked the code

6. Just imagine:

ALL STARS 8 ::

2 - Jessica Wild.
    4 - Dida Ritz.
    4 - Milan.
    5 - Jade Jolie.
    6 - Darienne Lake.
    7 - Mrs Kasha Davis.
    9 - Alexis Michelle.
    11 - Vanjie.
    12 - Crystal Methyd.
    12 - Heidi N Closet.
    13 - Kandy Muse.
    14 - Jasmine.
    14 - Daya Betty.

7. The reunion was fantastic. It absolutely flew in too, could've easily watched another 30 mins.

The clips really made me appreciate Jasmine and Daya as absolutely essential parts of the season. Pure camp excellence.

Sail On likes this.
  8. Miss Kerri baby should become a judge. Need her every season.

sesita, relby, papatrick and 27 others like this.
  9. Sis we really don't need to see Vanjie/Kandy on the show ever again.

Trinu 3.0, rufus, Capitan and 29 others like this.
  10. I am generalising massively here and don’t assume to know what I’m talking about but I like to think the fact 4 of the queens came out as trans during or after filming is at some part to do with them meeting Kerri. It’s the energy she gives off

12. The Tranfluence don’t stop!

Sam, papatrick, Laurence and 8 others like this.
  13. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Orion talking about how she gets recognized in public, I have to scream. The girls in the room don't even recognize you! When she started talking about how she would've slayed all the challenges and Bosco said "what season are you from?" asdfasldkjf

sesita, Dijah., K94 and 28 others like this.
  14. The taste level wasn’t always there when it came to the runways but the natural charisma and humour in every single confessional, the completely unattainable level of beauty in that mug, the wisdom way beyond her years, “A DRAGONFLY???”… Miss Kerri is low-key one of my favourite characters to step onto this show in years.

sesita, papatrick, Dijah. and 27 others like this.
  15. Like I don't know where she'd gone, but I want to go to there.
    kornbread.png

sesita, Sam, papatrick and 25 others like this.
  16. So based on previous reunions and assuming this is filmed after the finale like they have since Season 9, I can't imagine Daya is getting near the crown.

They wouldn't allow a potential winner to come across that negatively the week before the final.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Maddy piping up multiple times was so annoying. Shut the fuck up! You're not allowed to speak in the presence of Jasmine Kennedie!

Verandi, sesita, Sam and 21 others like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Please tell us more

19. My main takeaways from the reunion… there’s at least one you all won’t like..

- it showed how crucial Jasmine was to the season, sis was INVOLVED.
    - Kerri came across as a REAL ‘comes back and slays/wins an All Stars’ candidate (if she ups lip sync game)
    - Maddy would crush a season low on design and heavy on comedy and performance challenges (sorrybutitstrue)
    - Orion is truly the biggest dud they’ve ever cast perhaps

Also I don’t know any spoilers and don’t know if they had done the finale the day before as they have in other years, but Willow… didn’t seem the most overjoyed? Just a bit low key. Daya it’s hard to read into as she would give the same reaction in any scenario. Bosco was there but didn’t say anything we haven’t heard her say. Angeria and Camden seemed in good spirits.

20. This is why Willow should win:

sesita, papatrick, Trinu 3.0 and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.