RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 674 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I know the Vivienne isn’t very popular on here but I did champion her to win DRUK1 as I think she’s polished, funny, talented and makes great tv. I get she’s not the nicest person but from a tv show perspective she’s great. I hope she does well on AS7

2. She's still very active in the Belgian drag scene, but I'm not sure how fluent she is in French.

Juriji otherwise... I hope she she makes at least an appearance of some kind! Same goes for Vanessa.

MilesAngel likes this.
  3. Interesting that they’ve gone for French for Belgium.

MilesAngel likes this.
  4. Not Delta decimating the gays like that

sapnu puas, Floppie, lushLuck and 9 others like this.
  5. WOW App is TERRIBLE. I subscribed to watch the countdown to All Stars 7 and it’s nowhere to be seen. Not even the standard episodes are on there. Waste!

steste, sesita and Andrew like this.
  6. What region are you in? As I'm in the UK and lots of stuff is on there including Drag U and Under The Hood.

I think one of the only things not in the UK is the Vegas live show thing they did.

Some of the stuff is stupidly hard to find though and only shows up in the collections rather than under what you think it should.

DoggySwami likes this.

7. An underrated classic

8. Did she actually apologise and take accountability for the racist jokes against Asians? I forget.

9. The closeups were WILD, the editors were insane for this.

10. Season 2 was a different breed.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

12. Jaida Excellence Hall.

13. Seeing Raven as white here was really shocking.

14. Tyra really ate Season 2.

15. This week's episode of Sibling Rivalry is one of my favorites ever, the girls are back to kiking and having fun again. As sweet as Saint Lucia mawma!

TheOnlyOne and Overdose like this.
  16. She really, really did. All those ideas and stunts on the runway!

lilylu, MilesAngel and Jonathan27 like this.
  17. You can’t deny that triple outfit/reveal thing with the tartan

Island, lilylu, MilesAngel and 2 others like this.
  18. Wanted to re-live this murder tonight and the moment at 1:21 with Daya turning her body completely away from Orion's side of the stage to bask in Jorgeous is an underrated moment.

Phloo, RainOnFire, Ensnare and 3 others like this.
  19. Jorgeous' look around 35s - the look of a cat about to toy with their prey

Andrew likes this.
  20. The way not a single soul on that stage was looking at Orion.

RainOnFire, Jonathan27, Blond and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.