RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 678 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I didn't realize Gia had so many of these girls' panties in a bunch. Some of these less relevant queens' replies have been so embarrassingly vitriolic.

2. "Violet Chachki liked"

snoho, McQueer, Dijah. and 32 others like this.
  3. Is there a link to the drag con walks ?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. Raja is exquisite!

Also, I can't stop laughing at this:
    - Monet X Change!
    - She is a nasty, skanky whore!

nikkysan, sesita, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  5. BTG

BTG

There’s something very special about seeing Raja and Jinkx around that table. Especially in comparison to The Viv and She Devil.

Jaida’s energy is so infectious.

LPT, Mr.Arroz, Humes and 15 others like this.
  6. I am so excited for this season. Just seeing (most of) that cast put a huge smile on my face.

7. Wait... was that Raven at the end? Is this why the season isn't called All Winners?

[​IMG]

8. Ru will probably walk in, kick Raven out and declare it a 'Winner's only' season. I'm sure they're trying to be cute since she's been a runner up two times in a row.

9. I swear to god if this is Tyra

10. If only it was Shangela. But she’s too booked.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Andy French, sesita, ItBeats and 3 others like this.
  11. like her always coming second in Snatch Game, just a wee bit from the show.

12. I would love to click on a tweet and not see a reply from Eve 6000.

13. It's Cameron diaz right?

14. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I don’t think Cameron is that shade of terracotta.

Square, dvno, Laurence and 18 others like this.
  15. The way we’re all so numb to Raven’s skin tone shenanigans at this point that she’s being considered as the mystery girl alongside Tyra so casually and no one even bats an eye is making me scream.

16. Jinkx's "it's Sia" took me out. The way she whispered it, probably knowing full well Sia is cancelled dd.

Floppie, Sail On, phily693 and 6 others like this.
  17. The sheer joy that Jinkx brings me when she's on screen, I am beyond excited to see her back again.

18. Sam

Sam

Yeah I’m super excited for this series in a way I haven’t been for Drag Race in a long long time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.