RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 680 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Just uploaded or already streamable?

2. BTG

BTG

That’s my lunch break sorted.

Mr.Arroz and Aidan like this.
  3. Can't wait to get home and watch these!

4. Maybe Wow Presents+ does have its uses

DoggySwami likes this.
  5. not us having to put up with Raven’s blackfishing for a whole season

EDIT: thank god

DoggySwami likes this.
  6. The talent in episode one. I really enjoyed the episode. Will the format of everyone doing well and everyone getting good critiques get old.

I would have had Jinkx or Jaida top 2 over Monet, but Shea ATE that.

Are we spoilering these even though the episode is live?

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    lushLuck and sfmartin like this.
  7. I think because it's streaming-only, it's fair game to start posting when they're live, as there's no communal airing time as a consensus for when the show has started/stopped!

8. Sam

Sam

I’m half an hour in and thoroughly enjoying this. Producing this season with a celebratory lens really was the best way to go about this. The stacked cast too, like I can’t wait to see the rest

Also 2.5k for winning the reading challenge? Budget!

9. holy shit these runways

myblood, papatrick, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  10. Done with the first episode. What a triumph this feels, so so good... everyone is just excelling

11. Every single runway in episode 1 was a toot. Jaida, Raja and Shea were shoots.

myblood, RUNAWAY, Dijah. and 8 others like this.
  12. Yvie’s was a boot though

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  13. The only one I didn't like was Monets'

K94, MilesAngel and Joe. like this.
  14. Both episodes were fantastic. This season's already shaping up to be incredible.

The absolute STAR POWER of these queens is mindblowing. Jinkx is still the motherfucking moment. Her Judy????? Showstopping.

myblood, Sam, boombazookajoe and 3 others like this.
  15. ddd hers was my least favourite, but the concept was cool, still a soft toot for me.

16. That Snatch Game was the most I've laughed at Drag Race in a very long time. Jinkx's second character has to be the best in the show's history. "Do we have time for one more" killed me.

17. Jinkx's Judy has easily entered the top 3 of all-time Snatch Game performances, possibly the best. I was really happy to see Raja doing so well in Snatch Game too.

Jaida's pleather 'Matrix' runway was overwhelmingly good. Perfection.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I enjoy Monet thoroughly but her looks regularly seem to rely on being... gimmicky? Shea, Jinkx and Jaida are my top 3 from the episodes so far, but everytime Raja says/does anything I'm just in awe too.

lushLuck and Sam like this.
  19. Jinkx had the best runway episode 1 I’m hollering

myblood, ALEX, RUNAWAY and 13 others like this.
  20. Just finished episode two, Jinxx!!!!! queen!!!! that was truly a master class

EDIT: also the "they changed it to drag queen" moment had me in tears. I know most were questioning Trinity, but the girl is delivering

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.