RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 683 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. BTG

BTG

I’ve only watched the first episode so far but this is a joyous watch. It’s so bizarre seeing Drag Race being so celebratory and not out to push narratives or throw queens under the bus because they have to justify having a bottom two. It’ll be interesting to see whether they can sustain the momentum but if All Winners is a nice treat every 3 or 4 years in between regular All Stars, the lack of stakes is actually quite nice?

Raja and Jinkx are everything and I love Jaida so much.

Trinity’s drag is hideous and I can’t stand her.

LPT, myblood, RUNAWAY and 14 others like this.
  2. 'Madame, have you spent any time in New Jersey?'

'Absoluuutely fucking not'

3. EPISODE TWO
    “WHO THE FUCK IS PLEATHER”
    AHHHH

tea, LPT, myblood and 25 others like this.
  4. I was going to wait for 8 episodes to air to get my WOW subscription

But I don't know if I can wait

5. Best Snatch Game ever to be honest.

I was a little disappointed in The Vivienne, her accents kept disappearing and yes, she could have gone a lot futher win Nan but either they wanted more time with Jinx or it was too vulgar?

sesita and Sleepycat like this.
  6. Several people on my feed said Jinkx was a snooze so they were promptly removed and blocked dd.

roblognick, myblood, 4Roses and 23 others like this.
  7. I just don't think Nan was a good Snatch Game choice, period. It's one thing to do a very British choice for Drag Race UK, it's another to do something so regional in the US show. And not just that, the accent is so heavy I don't think most of what she said was even understood. That choice needed to be smarter.

She totally blew Joanna Lumley though. No reason that shouldn't have been a home run but it was boring and the accent came and went.

ohaimanabu, Juango and DoggySwami like this.
  8. Jaida as Prince kinda did things to me in a way that I was not expecting.

9. I can't believe I now want a threesome with Prince and the Boogieman.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Whatever HDR setting I had to reset my TV to was not kind to Raven. The level of Jesy Nelson was strong.

tea, roblognick, LPT and 41 others like this.
  11. She's giving
    [​IMG]

12. BTG

BTG

Dddd that Rico Nasty would’ve had the rattlesnake sound effect all over it on any other season. I don’t think we saw Jaida a single time in the second game either apart from her intro but I screamed at her Prince.

The Judy was unparalleled, next-level performance art but Jinkx’s Natasha Lyonne spoke to me on a spiritual level.

13. I was already in pure bliss with Luci(fer), Madame and Natasha Lyonne, but then Judy Garland came and honestly, there will never be a better performance in Snatch Game. It was truly spectacular.

And I love how everybody is just having a good time. Shea getting the plunger and going 'I don't have anything prepareddd' with Trinity screaming "HA!!" in the background was so funny.

14. The way I cried at Jinkx.

I did not think Alaska's May West would be beat, I'm not 100% sure it was better (it's equal, absolutely). Judy was a one woman show whereas May West was a master class in improv, but damn that was a terrific snatch game.

What a season this is going to be.

15. Daphne had the air of someone on the board about to make half her workforce redundant.

16. It was better than May West (which is the correct second best snatch game with Little Edie afterwards)

There was something about having the balls to steal the spotlight in such a risky and almost arrogant way but it completely paying off in every respect really pushes it ahead.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  17. BTG

BTG

Jinkx’s Judy worked as well as it did because, as with all her impersonations, it was impeccably characterised. She acts out the character and doesn’t just spit out jokes and hope for a laugh. She’s so clever.

tea, LPT, myblood and 17 others like this.
  18. Wait and Ru forgot Jinkx's name after this Snatch Game performance?

myblood, RUNAWAY, Sam and 8 others like this.
  19. Naomi judging a runway...

Of course the all-time Icon mentions Versace

20. Naomi’s appearance was uniquely important and touching. Yeah we’ve had Gaga, Xtina, whoever else, but Naomi just embodies glamour, strength, and class. She is the teacher of feminine physicality.

tea, myblood, beyoncésweave and 26 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.