RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7 | Page 686 | The Popjustice Forum

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 7

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Omg I need her to come back and compete in snatch game again. Alyssa and Joan Cusack please.

myblood, sfmartin, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  2. They're really nailing this. Really a thrilling first two episodes with a handful of all-time-great runways already. Jaida's pleather look! Shea's crown look!

Trinity being top two over Raja for those Snatch Games, however, is a hate crime. Also I'm so glad The Pit Stop dragged her over the coals for that entrance look because that was... one of the ugliest things I've ever seen on Drag Race.

Also you're all doing too much over Yvie when Viv is right there serving exactly nothing of note so far.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
    myblood, diamondliam, sesita and 12 others like this.
  3. BTG

BTG

Viv is diabolical. When your USP is being British, you should know you’re completely out of your depth. Yvie is too but she’s come back with such a relaxed energy, it’s hard to be too pressed by her being there.

I’m much more bothered by Trinity and her endless confessionals.

LPT likes this.
  4. Jaida as Prince. HOT.

5. Jinx is outstanding already. Pure cunt.

I was also utterly gagged by the ‘Old Macdonald’ lip sync.

sesita, stuaw, Floppie and 13 others like this.
  6. I wish Jinkx was involved in the Old McDonald lip sync, just imagine.

Sail On, sesita, stuaw and 13 others like this.
  7. The season is already exceeding my expectations. The talent. I am really rooting for Jinkx, Jaida and Raja though.

Joe., sfmartin, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  8. Trinity kinda tanked at the reading challenge honestly, but Snatch Game more than made up for it.

9. I'm willing to give Viv some leeway with runways given she didn't get prize money but...she feels a little out of her depth along with Yvie. Her mug remains shockingly good though

mattieh, aaronhansome, sesita and 5 others like this.
  10. Trinity's snatch game seemed like it should have been really good but something about it didn't click for me. Loved her XXXXXXXL train moment though.

Jwentz likes this.
  11. Trinity’s Leslie Jordan and Lucifer were outstanding. Pure 100% CUNT.

12. Me: I love how positive and celebratory this season is so far. What a beautiful defiance of the toxicity of the fandom in recent years.

Also me: can someone send The Vivienne home pls lol

13. Me but Trinity.

14. Raja’s level of CUNT is truly off the charts. Doctors hate her!

15. That was always going to be the case as she’s the only international queen.

MilesAngel likes this.
  16. I think Trinity's Satan/Lucifer was good but a cop out... It irks me when queens go for a "character" instead of an actual impersonation like the challenge asks for, it feels a bit cheap/cheating.

BUT her Leslie Jordan was just hilarious oh my god

17. The challenge is be funny. Satan was hilarious

18. I want to appreciate Jaida's Episode 1 hair. The Black queens have been killing the hair game the past few years, but this is a notch above for me. 18th Century Rococo meets 60s beehive meets Marge Simpson. And all in blonde dreads! Genius.

LPT, myblood, Jonathan27 and 21 others like this.
  19. Especially given that Satan is a Christian construct, I love how gay she made him. Made it all the more poignant .

20. The dress was...not great, however.

I wonder if she wanted to do HIM--historically they're not able to clear 'characters' so they have to go with the person or a generic nondescript character.

Jinkx, Shea, and Raja are killing it. Monet, Jaida, and Trinity are coming up just short but still clearly in the running. Yvie seems happy to be there and Viv...well, there's room for everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.